463 total views
Aavegotchi (GHST) price, marketcap, chart, and fundamentals info
Aavegotchi (GHST), powered by Aave is a combination of DeFi staking and non fungible token (NFT) that possesses 3 properties that determine their value and rarity: collateral stake, traits, and wearables.
Watch now: What is Aave Protocol (AAVE)? Evaluate the potential of AAVE token
Launched in July 2018, the team behind Aave (one of the biggest DeFi protocols today) created Aavegotchi to provide new alternatives to yield farming. This project brings entertainment gaming mechanics to the platform to support a new kind of DeFi experience for users.
How does Aavegotchi work? Explain
Aavegotchis is an Ethereum-based crypto-collectibles powered by NFT technology. Aavegotchi NFTs follows a similar setup that other blockchain-based games like Cryptokitties implement on their own gaming economi.
What Aavegotchi offers to the blockchain game space are DeFi models such as collateral staking, dynamic rarity, rarity farming, decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), and smart contract implementation. In short, the goal is to use DeFi and yield farming concepts in generating NFTs that can hold value and appreciate over time.
The Aavegotchi ecosystem
Users can only summon or create Aavegotchi through portals. This is supported by a smart contract that allows the creation of new NFTs. You can buy the portal from the Aavegotchi dapp or from the outside market.
When requesting Aavegotchi, user ollateral staking is required. The portal can only assist in summoning one Aavegotchi.
The community-governance model will be supported by AavegotchiDAO. This protocol will allow the user to decide the list of collateral that can be staked in the NFT. Modify game play parameters and even limit the amount of Aavegotchi that can be created in the future.
To encourage community-governance token holders, they are rewarded GHST
Realm is the digital digital world where Aavegotchi can interact with each other and participate in games, smart contracts and governance requirements.
Users can buy land (land lot), or REALM. In the world of Aavegotchi by staking the GHST token. Aavegotchi Realm aims to create a more intuitive experience for voters in the community.
Details of the GHG you follow in the next section.
What is GHST token?
GHST is the native token of the Aavegotchi ecosystem, used for a variety of purposes.
Basic information about co-ecotourism
|Token Standard||Governance, Unility|
|Total Supply||25,241,944 GHG|
|Circulation supply||18,241,980 GHST|
- Private round: 5,000,000 GHST tokens will be distributed
- Pre-Sale round: 500,000 GHST
- Token Bonding Curve (TBC): There is no maximum GHG supply delivered via the bonding curve. As the supply increases, the price of the next GHG purchased from the Curve increases, according to a mathematical function. Likewise, when the biogas is sold into the Curve, the source of the GHG will decrease and the price of the next biogas plant will be lowered.
- Ecosystem Fund: 1,000,000 GHST
- Team Fund: 1,000,000 GHST
- Private round: Vesting 365 days. With the first token issuance on the 180th day after the end of the pre-sale round. This was followed by a linear drip release over the next 185 days.
- Pre-sale round: Vesting time is like private sale
- Token Bonding Curve (TBC): No lockup or vesting, can be ordered right after buying from Curve
- Ecosystem Fund: lock is the same as Private Round
- Team Fund: Similar to Private Round. Once the funds are fully unlocked, however, they will be distributed on a 3-year vesting schedule. The rest of the money will be locked into a new exchange contract in the next 2 years and distributed drip to Aavegotchi’s core team.
GHST token Sale
With the total allocation for the rounds as above, the prices in the 2 round: private and pre-sale round are as shown below:
|Private round price||0.05 DAI / GHST|
|Pre-sale round price||0.1 DAI / GHST|
What is GHST co-used for?
- Payment: GHST is used as the base currency for purchasing various digital assets, such as Aavegotchi Portals, wearables, consumer goods, and collectibles.
- Staking: Players are asked to stake GHSTs to mint REALM, Aavegotchi Realm plots, as a sign of commitment to the ecosystem and protection against malicious behavior.
- Governance: GHST will be rewarded to users who participate in the management of AavegotchiDAO.
What exchange is GHST traded?
Currently you can register for a Binance account and buy GHST on the Binance floor:
Or you can buy it on Uniswap. Read the Uniswap manual if you’re new to it.
Wallet stores GHST tokens
This is an ERC-20 token so it’s pretty easy to find a suitable wallet for example: Trustwallet, Ledger Nano X, MyEtherWallet, MetaMask.. Or you can store it directly on an exchange, where you bought that token. Remember to turn on full security.
The Future of Aavegotchi (GHST)
Aavegotchi has a promising model in making it easier for people to get into yied farming. Awakening the DeFi space for anyone wanting to get involved in profitable products could help drive adoption later on.
Overall, the project shows enormous potential in demonstrating the capacity of various blockchain innovations, such as NFT and collateral zoning, to provide reliable financial products and services. trust.
On September 18, Aavegotchi released the post “Road to Mainnet“. In it, the project builders have outlined their main development plans until Q1 2021. Illustrated as below, or you can refer to the article above.
Should we invest in GHST co?
Daniel Mathieu, lead developer at Buillionix.io and Jesse Johnson, Co-founder at Bullionix, lead the team of builders working for the Aavegotchi team. Their work is focused on the primary goal of “enhancing the DeFi experience” through the NFT.
Investor & Partnership
The team behind Aavegotchi is Aave, the leading lending and lending platform today. Then when it comes to investors and partners will also partly come from this project. Will update more for you.
Please learn about the project fully before you want to invest
Aavegotchi aims to combine the booming DeFi movement with non fungible tokens (NFT). DeFi and NFT are arguably the two fastest growing sectors in crypto, undoubtedly in the Ethereum ecosystem.
DeFi seems complicated for many newbies. Because it makes it difficult for a novice to get used to the blockchain world, these are psychological barriers to adoption. Platforms that make DeFi easy for users to access can be useful additions to the crypto space in general. So Aavegotchi is not a bad proposition.
Stay tuned for the next coin and token articles of CHK.
#Aavegotchi #GHST #price #marketcap #chart #fundamentals #info #Details #virtual #currency #GHST