335 total views
Tonight, the new product launch event of the Xiaomi 12 series will be held online, but so far, in addition to the price, all the parameters of the Mi 12 series have been revealed.
Recently leaked images have included actual photos of Xiaomi 12 showing that it is designed really differently and creates a different highlight from the previous generation and can compete with the iPhone 13.
According to news leaked online, the detailed specifications of Mi 12 Pro are as follows:
- Dimensions and weight length: 163.6cm width: 74.6cm; thickness: 8.16mm (glass) /8.66mm (smooth leather); Weight: 205g (glass) / 204g (smooth leather).
- Chip: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, comes with WiFi 6 technology + full version will include LPDDR5 RAM and UFS31 internal memory; VC liquid cooled stereo temperature control system.
- Battery: 4600mAh or 4480mAh (minimum) Mi Surging P1 charging chip; second charging 120W Mi Surging / second charging 50W wireless / reverse charging 10W.
- Screen: 6.73 inch AMOLED panel display; resolution: 3200×1440; 120Hz Maximum intelligent dynamic touch sampling rate: 480HzMax; Contrast: 8000000:1 with full HDR10+ / DolbyVision support; Maximum brightness: 1500nit.
- Camera: Three cameras in it, super wide-angle 6 MP lens, f/22 aperture, 115-degree field of view; main camera uses Sony IMX7071/128” 7P sensor, equivalent to f/19, 24mm; 5MP portrait lens, f/19 equivalent to 48mm; In the front is a 32 MP lens.
- Sound: Four Harman Kardon stereo speakers.
- Colors: black, blue, purple, green.
Some news said that Xiaomi 12 comes pre-installed at the factory with MIUI 13 skin based on Android 12. Previously rumors suggested that it is, MIUI12.5 enhanced version. So Xiaomi 12 is currently worth looking forward to as the representative smartphone of the Android world competing with the iPhone 13. Look forward to Xiaomi’s performance tonight.
#information #Xiaomi #tonights #launch