138 total views
Within the framework of Crypto Week Asia, the conference is considered the most notable event, expected to attract 3,000 attendees from all over the world. Will there be discussion topics covered?
The most anticipated event in 2022 for the Asian crypto community
TOKEN2049 Annual Meeting coming soon at Singapore on the day September 28 – 29, where Web3 founders and leading experts share their views on the market. With more than 200 official sponsors, the event will discuss the most “worried” issues of the crypto market.
TOKEN2049 brings together the global crypto industry with ventures, investors, developers, who share a passion for crypto and blockchain – creating unprecedented networking opportunities. This is the community that defines what’s next in the field.
TOKEN2049 specially features Mike Novogratz – CEO Galaxy Digital; Stani Kulechov – Founder and CEO of AAVE; Haseeb Kureshi – Dragonfly Capital Executive Partner and Eli Ben-Sasson – Co-founder and President of StarkWare and inventor of zkSTARK; together a bunch of other big names.
As planned, the agenda of the conference will in turn discuss the following topics:
- Legal regulatory context;
- Investment trends of organizations;
- The evolution of metaverse and Web3;
- Meaning of increasing mainstream awareness of the industry.
Raphael Strauch – founder of TOKEN2049 – expressed his joy at the milestone of 200 sponsors:
“The numbers don’t lie as a positive indicator for the industry. I can’t wait to hear the conversations and solutions at the event in September.”
As part of Asia Crypto Week, users can attend other events such as Pantera Asia Blockchain Summit, Milken Institute Asia Summit and Algorand AVM Singapore, and many more to be announced. in the coming weeks.
5 sessions not to be missed at TOKEN 2049
1 – Global Macro Uncertainty: The Crypto Narrative
- Content: Global macro context, which scenario will “transport” into crypto?
- Time: 08:15 – 09:00 AM on September 28, 2022 (Vietnam time).
- Jordi Alexander – Investment Director of Selini Capital
- Avi Felman – Main shareholder and Investment Director of GoldenTree Asset Management
- Zaheer Ebtikar – LedgerPrime Investment Manager
- Will Peets – Chief Investment Officer of 100 Acre Ventures
2 – The Dawn of Web3 Gaming
- Content: “Dawn” of Web3 Gaming
- Time: 10:15 – 10:55 AM on September 28, 2022 (Vietnam time).
- Aleksander Leonard Larsen – Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of Axie Infinity
- Arthur Cheong – Co-Founder of DeFiance Capital
- Piers Kicks – Delphi Digital Foundation Partner
- Eva Wu – Founding shareholder of Mechanism Capital
3 – The Future of Crypto: Navigating the Decade Ahead
- Content: The Future of Cryptocurrency
- Time: 10:55 – 11:35 AM on September 28, 2022 (Vietnam time)
- Justin Sun – Founder of Tron
- Kris Marszalek – CEO of Crypto.com
- Saurabh Sharma – Partner and Chief Investment Officer of Jump Crypto quỹ
- Emma Cui – CEO and co-founder of LongHash Ventures
4 – Scaling DeFi Towards Mass Adoption
- Content: Scaling DeFi, increasing mainstream awareness of the whole industry
- Time: 01:00 – 01:40 PM on September 28, 2022 (Vietnam time)
- Stani Kulechov – Founder and CEO of Aave
- Eric Wall – Researcher and KOL crypto
- Evgeny Gaevoy – Founder and CEO of Wintermute
- Marvin Ammori – Legal Director of Uniswap Labs
5 – On-Chain: What Is Really Happening On The Blockchain?
- Content: What is happening on the blockchain?
- Time: 10:45 – 11:30 AM on September 29, 2022 (Vietnam time)
- Bobby Ong – Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of CoinGecko
- Alex Svanevik – CEO of Nansen
- Ki Young Ju – Founder and CEO of CryptoQuant
- Michael Gronager – Founder and CEO of Chainalysis
For more information and continuous updates about TOKEN2049 Singapore, please visit: https://www.asia.token2049.com/
#Asias #TOP #Cryptocurrency #Conference #TOKEN2049 #takes #place #Singapore #September