199 total views
This center is a flexible working structure, not an administrative organization, no additional organizations and staffs are generated. According to the newly issued Decision, the Center has the following specific tasks:
– Coordinating and coordinating with agencies, organizations and enterprises to participate in technical and technology-related support and cooperation to support the prevention of the Covid-19 epidemic.
– Design, organize, build, manage, operate, monitor, ensure safety and network security for technology platforms and systems for Covid-19 prevention and control.
– Unified management, centralized connection and distribution of electronic medical declaration data, domestic movement declaration data, people’s reflection data, quarantine point data and exit control data entering quarantine points between technology systems for Covid-19 prevention and control.
– Developing or receiving transfer of new technology solutions in the prevention and control of Covid-19 epidemic.
– Serving the requirements of using technology to support the medical profession of the Ministry of Health.
– Supporting technical requirements, guiding the implementation of technological measures for ministries, sectors and localities in the prevention of Covid-19 epidemic.
– Urging the implementation and application of technology systems and platforms to prevent the Covid-19 epidemic.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the Minister of Information and Communications.
The core members of the National Center for Technology for Covid-19 Prevention and Control include: Leader of Informatization Department, Ministry of Information and Communications – Director – in charge of general administration; Leader of IT Department, Ministry of Health – Deputy Director of the Center – is in charge of connecting between technology and health stakeholders. Based on the anti-epidemic practice, the Deputy Director of the Center proposed specific issues and requirements (head of the article) that needed supporting IT tools for the Ministry of Information and Communications to direct the organization of building IT and software solutions to respond to the epidemic. meet the stated requirements.
At the same time, the Center also had the participation of a representative of the Center for Emergency Response to Public Health Events in Vietnam – Member – in charge of professional advice, specific requirements (head of article). ) need IT tools to support the Ministry of Information and Communications to direct the organization to develop IT and software solutions to meet the set requirements. Representative of the National Electronic Authentication Center, Ministry of Information and Communications – Member – in charge of safety policy, network security, protection of personal data. Representative of the Department of Telecommunications – Member – in charge of coordinating activities of telecommunications businesses
In particular, Mr. Nguyen Tu Quang, Chairman of the Board of Directors cum General Director of BKAV Group – Member – in charge of overall design of shared platforms and databases will take on the role of chief architect. , directly directs the development of close contact tracing applications and other platforms and systems as assigned.
Mr. Ngo Vinh Quy, Deputy General Director of Viettel Enterprise Solutions Corporation, Military Industry and Telecommunication Group – Member – will be in charge of infrastructure design and implementation, directly directing application development. use medical declaration, isolation monitoring, medical supervision and other platforms and systems as assigned.
The Center also has the participation of representatives of the National Cybersecurity Monitoring Center, the Information Security Administration, the Ministry of Information and Communications – Member – in charge of enforcement, supervision, assurance of network safety and security. . Leader of the Center for E-Government, Department of Informatization, Ministry of Information and Communications – Permanent member.
The Center also has an assistant department, a professional and technical department consisting of officials, civil servants, public employees and employees of the Department of Informatization, the Department of Telecommunications, the Department of Information Security and digital technology enterprises. Vietnam.
Depending on the job requirements, the Director of the Department of Informatics submits to the Leaders of the Ministry of Information and Communications to add core members of the Center.
#BKAV #CEO #Nguyen #Quang #chief #architect #National #Center #Technology #Covid19 #Prevention #Control