148 total views
Channels Finance (CAN) price, marketcap, chart, and fundamentals info
Channels.finance is a new generation smart vault and borrowing / lending platform that starts with H-class assets and allows a variety of non-ERC20 assets to participate in existing yield farming projects, with the ultimate goal of generate returns from dynamically optimized assets.
Born on Huobi ECO Chain (Heco), a yield optimizer for H-class and all other assets through borrowing / lending and smart vault contracts.
View now: What is Houbi floor?
First is the DeFi Platform borrow / lending and Smart-Vault2.0 lending
Main functions of Channels Finance (CAN)
First, Channels upgraded Compound Protocol (CAN-Compound) to connect cross-chain ERC-20 tokens created by leading exchanges with mainstream stablecoins and tokens, allowing more assets to join immediately. in existing yield farming projects.
Then, through the introduction of the Harvest-like smart vault (CAN-Harvest) and the asset management optimizer, the return on assets was dynamically optimized.
Channels are updating concepts of Compound and Harvest to serve large numbers of idle assets and non-Ethereum holders.
Channels’ overall product progress and marketing efforts will focus on top exchanges as they roll out content. Exchanges are at the forefront of creating market awareness, and Channels closely track them for application platform and revenue generation by using these assets.
Channels Finance and project products
Channels provide dynamic optimization, so assets on the platform can achieve maximum returns with minimal manual adjustments, helping to deal with worries about understanding, comparing, and calculating benefits. anytime. Also eliminates ineffective manual operations.
Difficult points are solved by using assets deposited in the borrowing / lending phase (in the form of a liquidity pool) to maximize profits in the Smart-vault 2.0 design.
Cross-chain borrow / lending
Channels Finance paves the way for non-Ethereum assets to enter the DeFi world. At the same time, cross-chain ERC-20 tokens created by different exchanges can have different returns within their ecosystem.
The project plays an important role as a bridge to allow interest differentials to be returned on tokens of the same basis (e.g. the xEOS price difference from the profit differential between huobi hEOS and Tether tEOS).
Smart Vault 2.0
Assets Management function in Smart-Vault design of Channels:
- Return 75% of production revenue for users who are Liquidity Provider (LP).
- 20% of farming income will be distributed to users who deposit CAN.
- The remaining 5% will be used to redeem tokens and reserve project activity.
When both the borrowing / lending and the smart-vault are active, the platform will automatically optimize the asset allocation between Can-Compound and Can-Harvest through the balancer, to achieve maximum continuous returns.
What is Token CAN?
CAN is the native token of the project, used as a reward for the users providing liquidity, mining. Or when depositing CAN token into CAN-Harvest will also get rewarded from farming.
Basic information about CAN copper
- Token Name: Channels Token
- Ticker: CAN
- Token type: HRC-20
- Total Supply: 10,000,000 CAN
- Website: https://channels.finance/
Important Update: CAN burned 50% of the total supply, so the total supply is now only 5 million CAN. And the Private price will be 6 $ 1 CAN
- CAN-Compound users: 35%
- CAN-Harvest: 35%
- Founding team and operation: 15%
- Investors and community leaders: 15%
CAN-Compound users: Allocated for 3 years,
- 2880 CAN daily (half for lending, half for borrowing),
- 316 CAN for the daily holder
CAN-Harvest users: Allocated for 3 years,
- Week 1: 45,000 CAN,
- Week 2: 35,000 CAN
- Week 3: 28,000 CAN
- Week 4: 23,000 CAN
- The following weeks: 21,596 CAN
- 1st vesting: 15% when CAN token is mined;
- 2nd vesting: 14.166% on the last day of the 2nd month after 1st unlock.
- 3rd vesting: 14.166% on the last day of the 4th month after 1st unlock.
- 4th vesting: 14.166% on the last day of the 6th month after first unlocking.
- 5th vesting: 14.166% on the last day of the 8th month after 1st unlock.
- 6th vesting: 14.166% on the last day of the 10th month after 1st unlock.
- 7th vesting: 14.170% on the last day of the 12th month after first unlocking.
For details and full details, please refer to “CAN distribution table and comparison of CAN with Compound and Harvest“
CAN Token Sale
The token will be launched in mid-January 2021 and will not be sold publicly, but only through a mining form similar to Binance’s Launch Pool.
What exchange can CAN be traded on?
Currently, CAN token is not released yet so it is not circulating in the market
Instructions for participating in CAN token mining on Channels.Finance
Step 1: Set up and connect HRC wallet
a) Setting up Huobi network in MetaMask wallet;
- You will need to have HT token as a gas fee
b) Connect your MetaMask wallet to Channels
Step 2: Mining CAN by creating loan supplies and borrowing tokens on Channels
Using HUSD as an example, from where the red arrows are pointing, the left column press ON and then supply the corresponding tokens to start mining.
Using HUSD as an example, from where the red arrows are pointing, the right column press ON and then borrow the corresponding tokens to start mining.
- Check CAN balance and get CAN after mining
Click on the CAN logo in the top right corner to check CAN balance and click on Claim to claim the reward.
Evaluate the potential of Channels Finance
Channels play an important role as a bridge to allow interest rate differentials to return on tokens of the same basis (e.g. xEOS spread from the return differential between huobi hEOS and Tether tEOS).
In the second stage, when many leading exchanges generate more cross-chain ERC-20 tokens, more creative yield farming projects will be available. Difficulty in understanding many projects, rising gas costs and tedious manual maneuvers have become the biggest obstacles for those involved in DeFi mining.
Channel Finance solves the tough points by using assets deposited in the early stages as a liquidity pool to maximize returns in the Smart-vault2.0 design.
At the same time, based on changes in supply and demand during market cycles, CAN-Compound and CAN-Harvest will both generate a return on the asset you deposit on the platform. Channels Finance provides dynamic optimization so that content on the platform can maximize profits with minimal manual adjustments. It solves the worry of understanding, comparing and calculating benefits all the time, and eliminates ineffective manual operations.
How do you feel this project has potential?
Potential market for Channels Finance
DeFi’s market value has recently stabilized at around $ 10 billion. Compared to the overall cryptocurrency market value, DeFi is still very small.
According to Bankless Q3 Token Report, DeFi generated 100 million in revenue in Q3 2020, of which 10 million was contributed by Compound, second only to Uniswap. This is just the beginning, and the future market potential is beyond doubt.
CAN Token Price
Channels Finance, as the flagship platform for Defi, Compound and Harvest’s second half, has been standardized with its clear differentiation and unique innovation.
From a Token price perspective,
- COMP’s value is between 600 million and 3.8 billion USD and is currently stable at about 1.1 billion USD
- Harvest is 400 million to 11.2 billion dollars, currently about 500 million dollars. T
Compound’s Ratio price / Sales is 19.2 times on October 30, 2020, equivalent to a price of $ 89.75. This is much lower than the newer DeFi projects (such as Balancer 32.7x and Curve 53.1x). This proves that investors are generally optimistic about the value of their investments in Compound and that the current price of Comp is also low.
The CAN benchmark compares from the total number of issues and predicts the token price across the following three possible ranges. The expected level of CAN is 35 $ -50 $. That means the estimated market value of Channels Finance is 350-500 million USD.
- Reasonable range: CAN price is 30 $ -60 $, mcap 300-600 million USD.
- Range of improvement: CAN price is 10 $ -30 $, mcap 100-300 million USD.
- Lowest range: CAN price is $ 2 -10 $, mcap $ 20-100 million.
Channels Finance Team
Founder team channels finance are mainly technical team invested by Co-founder and former CTO of Huobi. The key members of the team all graduated from top universities in China:
- Mingyang Shen: Former Robot AI algorithm engineer of Xiaomi. Over 2 years of experience in smart contract development for ETH, EOS, TRON. Owning a blockchain company with a stable income ($ 500k in revenue last year), sponsored by former Huobi CTO, Mr. Ying SONG
- Samson Yee: Member of the FSA. Over 15 years of experience in the finance industry. Previously worked at financial institutions such as Barclays Capital, AIA and Big Four Audit Company. Entrepreneurship serial with initiatives in the insurance and blockchain sector.
- Jasper Young: His strengths are in digital asset management product design and corporate strategy.
Investors & Partnership
This is a pure Chinese project, so only 4 big VCs in China participating in the private round are the only round of fundraising: Axia8, Huobi, Krypital and Shuidi
Community & Social
#Channels #Finance #price #marketcap #chart #fundamentals #info #Complete #set #virtual #currencies