217 total views
When the market is bleak, the fluctuation is small. At times like that, how can we make high profits? That solution is Margin Trading, also known as margin trading. Today, CHK Will introduce you to Margin Trading on Binance Exchange.
Open a Margin Trading account on Binance
For those who do not have an account, you can register here.
Step 1: After logging into your account Binance, You choose Exchanges then come Margin
Step 2: Choose to open a margin account
Step 3: Read the agreement, click on the box, then select I understand.
Access to Margin Trading wallet or Margin wallet on Binance
To access Margin Trading wallet, choose Wallet then choose Margin wallet
Margin wallet on Binance exchange
(first) Display balance information
- Total balance
- Total debt
- Assets in Account = Total Balance – Total Liabilities
- Profit & Loss: Profit and Loss. Calculated in BTC and USDT
(2) Show your margin level
Is the level of risk calculated by: margin = Total asset value / (Total borrowed value + Total accumulated interest)
(3) Money transfer area to wallet, borrow, pay
- Moved on: transfer money from Binance Exchange Wallet to Margin Wallet or vice versa
- Loan / Payment: Use the mortgage account to borrow / repay the loan amount
- Deal: switch to the Margin Trading interface
- Borrowing History: Loan history
Switch from Binance exchange wallet to Binance Margin wallet
Step 1: Select the coin you want to transfer then click Moved on
Step 2: Enter the quantity you want to transfer then click Transfer confirmation
*Note: You can choose “-> <-" to rewind words Margin Wallet to Floor wallet
Borrowing and Refunding Binance Margin Trading
Step 1 : Select the coin you want to borrow or pay then click on Loan / Payment. Here I choose BTC.
– Loan: Enter the amount you want to borrow then click Loan confirmation
-To return: Here I have not borrowed so I have not shown up. Once you have borrowed, enter the amount you want to pay. The amount you pay = loan + interest.
Transferable coins and Binance Margin Trading wallet fees
The following picture is just some of the coins you visit here see more.
- Borrowable: Borrowable
- Daily Interest / Yearly Interest: Daily interest / Annual interest.
- Borrow Limit: Loan limit
Place a Margin Trading order on Binance
Step 1: Into the Exchanges, then choose Margin
Step 3: Select the sell trading pair you want to place an order. Margin trading pairs with the symbol “M“.
Step 2: Place orders as usual with orders such as: Limit, Market, Stop-limit, OCO
-The Mode or mode:
- Thường: place orders as usual
- Borrow: The system will automatically lend you
- Repay: The coin after you trade will be automatically refunded with the same coin in the collateral.
Thank you for viewing the article “Binance Margin Trading: A complete guide from AZ for beginners“. Hopefully the article gives you more useful information as well as how to trade margin on the Binance exchange. Wishing everyone a profitable investment!
#Complete #guide #beginners