256 total views
What is Ardor?
Ardor is an as-a-service blockchain platform that allows businesses and organizations to create their own chain in the form of a child chain of Ardor Blockchain.
Ardor was founded in 2016 by the company Jelurida and developed by the team of the NXT Blockchain project.
What problem does Ardor solve?
Ardor (ARDR) is built on top of Nxt, introduced by Nxt as a second generation cryptocurrency in an effort to expand the use of blockchain technology. During the development of Nxt, it was inevitable that three main tasks that Ardor had to solve:
- Cloning problem
- Strengthening blockchain
All platform functions must use its own NXT token. This includes the process of creating blocks, settling transactions, transferring value, evaluating asset exchange orders, the price of goods on the market, and transferring assets over the blockchain.
It is very easy to duplicate a blockchain, the problem most organizations have is the service. A clone is simply a separate blockchain that modifies the blockchain software, but has no connection between the original version of the blockchain. While the new blockchain can work on its own, cloning poses a lot of challenges for small and medium-sized companies.
How Ardor . Works
Ardor is being developed by Jelurida BV. The idea of the Ardor project is based on Nxt Blockchain technology, the functions of the parent blockchain can be conceived as part of the development of a separate client business project. The parent chain provides the security through which a business builds its products and services. All processing takes place on the main chain, so subchain creators don’t have to worry about common blockchain issues.
As with NXT, Ardor substrings can take advantage of the following features:
- trading in physical and virtual goods and services,
- voting and various forms of decentralized anonymous voting,
- cloud storage of information in a timestamp string,
- interact with the rest of the child blockchain on the Ardor platform,
- creating a monetary system with the function of a subsidiary chain’s local token.
On ardorplatform.org/ardor-timeline, the Ardor representative publishes a continuously updated schedule of related events scheduled for implementation according to the specified time. So far, the developers have kept to the established schedule dividing the planned strategy into several phases:
- State 1: Create an interaction mechanism between the main chain and the subchain. Issue daughter coins and send transactions to the central branch of the blockchain.
- Phase 2: After the growth of the network, “truncate” the subtransactions, saving them in the node’s repository. Forms snapshots of the state of the network.
- Stage 3: Launch a self-service threading service that requires no development team involvement.
- Stage 4: Extend bandwidth and Ardor network and reduce block count.
What is outstanding about Ardor’s BaaS?
According to Ardor, here are 4 highlights of their BaaS service, including:
Ardor uses a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism for child chains.
The PoS mechanism is not too dependent on expensive hardware and saves energy.
Ardor child chains can be individually customized, and each chain has its own token that operates independently with different functions.
Child Chain Interoperability
All child chains in Ardor’s ecosystem are interoperable.
Ardor’s architecture allows child chains to safely remove unnecessary transactions from the system.
- Support Java 10
- Separate ardor forum from nxtforum
- The chrome extension works with ardor data cloud.
- 10 seconds block time in testnet
- Changelly client integration
- Intellij . Contact Manager Plugin
- Ardor Learning Center
- Light contracts on the mainnet
- Substring control
- Blockchain pruning
The project development team is widely publicized. In total, the team consists of 11 members.
- Kristina Kalcheva is the founder and CEO of the project. Legal expert and co-founder of Jelurida. She holds a Master’s degree in Law and International Relations from Sofia University.
- Tomislav Gauntchev – Developer and CTO. Senior Java Developer at Hippo. Co-Founder, Senior Java Software Developer, Linux System Administrator at Nabble, Java Software Engineer at eBay; Programmer; Lead developer at Nextag.
What is Ardor (ARDR)?
Ardor (ticker: ARDR) is the official cryptocurrency of the Ardor blockchain network. Initially, Ardor (ARDR) ran on top of the NXT blockchain.
On January 1, 2018, Ardor officially completed the mainnet. Since then, ARDR has been moved to run on the Ardor blockchain.
Basic information about ARDR . coin
- Ticker: ARDR
- Blockchain: Ardor Blockchain
- Consensus: Proof of Stake (PoS)
- Token type: Coin
- Block Time: 64.3 seconds
- Transactions: 13 TPS
- Total Supply: 998,999,495 ARDR
- Circulating Supply: 998,999,495 ARDR
Token Generation Event
Unlike a lot of projects at the time of 2016, Ardor officially airdropped their entire supply to NXT holders at a ratio of 1:1. By taking a snapshot of the amount of NXT held in the NXT wallet during the period of July 14, 2016 – October 13, 2016.
How is Ardor Mining (ARDR)?
Although, Ardor uses a Forging-style Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. But ARDR has been airdropped 100% of the total supply so it cannot be mined any more.
Ardor Storage Wallet (ARDR)
Ardor (ARDR) can be stored on the official wallet issued by Ardor – Ardor Wallet.
Currently, Ardor Wallet has launched both desktop and mobile versions. ARDR storage wallet can be downloaded.
In addition, it is also possible to store ARDR on PRESTIGE exchanges that have listed this ARDR coin.
Ardor Exchange (ARDR)
Standing at 71st place on Coingecko after nearly 3 years of establishment and development, ARDR is being supported for trading on 15 different large and small exchanges.
With the average total trading volume in the past 30 days reaching over $1.3 million, it shows that ARDR’s liquidity is at an average level at the moment.
In which, ARDR is being traded the most on Upbit exchange.
#Comprehensive #information #Ardor