67 total views
I would be surprised if 10 years from now we don’t use crypto in some way, now that we know how to do it. This is certainly inevitable as trusted third parties gradually cool down.
– Satoshi Nakamoto, January 7, 2009
Are the frontiers of crypto adoption widening?
Yes, we are seeing more and more acceptance from organizations, companies or huge multinational corporations that are participating in the cryptocurrency market and more importantly, acceptance. received from some small countries.
I also wrote a detailed article about this perspective earlier this year. You can read the article here.
And in this week’s post, I’ll remind everyone about the 4 concepts of the circle and how we are getting closer and closer to crossing the most difficult border in promoting cryptocurrencies to become more popular. .
Those four groups of people can be reshaped as follows:
- 1. Innovators: They are the ones who try to use crypto for fun while it is still a little-known experiment. Approved in 2008.
- 2. Early visionaries: The story is widely spread on tech forums and among tech enthusiasts. Adopted in 2010. They then seek industry and corporate adoption. Passed in 2012 with the first mining farms.
- 3. Early majority: Finding acceptance among the younger generation, among startups and angel investors, as well as getting into the eyes of the law. Passed in 2017 with ICO hype. Adopted and acquired by technology corporations. Passed in 2021 with the use of blockchain technology in all 15 Fortune-listed companies excluding Berkshire & Hathaway and Tesla’s $1.5 billion purchase of Bitcoin.
- 4. Late majority: Accepted by banks and institutions as a legal tender. Passed in 2021 with El Salvador and soon possibly Paraguay.
The snowball was still rolling and it couldn’t stop. The next thing we will see is the discovery and construction of innovation.
It will soon come and expand more and more.
Next Week’s Event
Notable events for everyone next week:
September 1 – September 5: Crypto Mastery Summit is where Christoffer Ravnsborg interviews over 30 top crypto experts to share how they consistently make profits from crypto investments.
September 2 – September 2: Kusama Demo Day is an online event for anyone interested in growing on the Kusama network.
Below are notable news from the projects:
These are the important information in the coming week, hope that the information I provide in this article will help everyone.
Well, due to some personal reasons, I will temporarily stop writing on CHK in the near future, hope to see you again.
Hello everyone and have a great weekend.
By Dung Bui – CHK Team
► Join the support team and the most prestigious Exchanges with exclusive deals with CHK
#Crypto #Week #Aug #Sep #Market #BTC