619 total views
Ideal server for small and medium businesses
Dell EMC T140 helps businesses save management and operation time, because you don’t need to worry much about your business’ IT infrastructure, every task is supported by Dell T140 to operate efficiently with Advantages such as: Be more efficient, more powerful with the power of Intel Xeon processor E-2200 Series with 50% more cores than its predecessors.
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 is a relatively small, mini tower server measuring 360mm x 175mm x 454mm, making it easy to install and move the Dell T140 server, while also providing more efficient heat dissipation and quiet operation. more, does not cause annoying noise. Watch more product review videos here.
Manageability of Dell EMC PowerEdge T140
Owning a Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 server partly helps businesses reduce time and resources to manage IT systems by automating daily tasks with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist. Also, remotely access your servers anytime, anywhere from your mobile device with OpenManage Mobile (or with OpenManage Enterprise).
One of the more important and very handy features for administrators that T140 owns is the remote management feature: iDRAC9 – The extremely simple and easy-to-use management feature of Dell EMC servers. PowerEdge. iDRAC9’s HTML5 web interface provides a wealth of information on server activity with a Display Dashboard that provides a quick, overview of system and storage health.
Enhance your data center with comprehensive protection
With a complete architecture, secure cyberspace is embedded in each server to help protect your data.
• Protect server and hardware configurations from harmful changes with Configuration Lock-down.
• Use System Erase to ensure data privacy when you replace or retire the server.
• Auto-update checks dependent file and update sequence separately, before deploying them independent of OS/hypervisor.
• Control console firmware with embedded authentication designed to only allow properly signed updates to run.
Compatible with Microsoft’s latest Windows Server 2019 OS and dedicated to servers connecting on-premises (on-premise) and cloud (cloud) systems.
Windows Server 2019 enables data center expansion to Azure to maximize existing investments and gain new hybrid capabilities. In addition, Windows Server 2019 also allows developers and technology professionals to create cloud applications, modernizing their traditional applications using containers and a super service architecture. small (microservices).
It is not simply that Dell Technologies is always mentioned by users because of its durability and strong performance, because all Dell products are born through the stages of research, investment and testing. closely by leading information technology engineers from USA. In Vietnam, the Dell PowerEdge server line currently has many product lines with different configurations, suitable for the needs of different levels of businesses. For details, contact ADG distributors or ADG agents nationwide.
ADG Distribution (Website: adg.vn)
– Hanoi office: 42-44 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi – Tel: 0855.873.555 (Mr. Viet)
– Ho Chi Minh City: No. 167-169 Street No. 9A Trung Son KDC, Binh Chanh District, HCMC – Tel: 0913 202 102 (Mr Chien)
– Da Nang: 08 Nguyen Xuan Nhi, Hai Chau District. Da Nang City – Tel: 0935 54 58 95 (Ms. Ngoc)
– Can Tho: Floor 06, No. 28-33 Pham Ngoc Thach, Ninh Kieu District, City. Can Tho – Tel: 0947 999 849 (Mr. Toan)
#Dell #EMC #PowerEdge #T140 #midrange #server