263 total views
(CHK) Instead of having to use hardware keys or find options from the control center, Google Assistant will help you take screenshots much faster.
In the process of using the phone, there will be times when we need to take a screenshot of the phone. However, there are applications that do not allow taking screenshots.
Therefore, you may need the support of the Google virtual assistant. Not only can take screenshots with many apps that don’t allow it, google virtual assistant can also take screenshots faster.
To get started, you need to install the Google assistant to work:
- Step 1: Open the Google Assistant and then tap the Explore icon in the bottom right.
- Step 2: Tap your profile picture in the top right corner and scroll down to General.
- Step 3: Select “Use Screen Context” and then enable the toggle for “Use Screenshot”.
You can now call the Google virtual assistant to take a screenshot by following these steps:
- Step 1: Open the app that doesn’t allow screenshots or whatever you want;
- Step 2: Touch and hold the “Home” button or swipe up from the bottom left or right corner to launch the Google Assistant.
- Step 3: Tap “What’s on my screen?” and if it doesn’t show up, you can type it or speak in Vietnamese.
- Step 4: Then, tap and tap the Share Screenshot button.
As such, your screenshot can share it with other apps. However, in some cases, this can result in a completely black image.
#Điện #thoại #Android #Tips #quick #unlimited #screenshots #Googles #virtual #assistant