218 total views
Following the BitTorrent project, the 2nd IEO project on Binance Launchpad is called Fetch.AI. Let’s CHK Find out what’s HOT in this project!
You may be interested in: What is Binance Launchpad? Instructions on how to buy IEOs on Binance
What is Fetch.AI?
As a platform that combines blockchain and AI technologies to build a network; where economic activities in sectors such as hotels, energy, supply chains and transportation can be autonomous.
Main features and highlights
- Infrastructure for deploying Multi Agent system is available
- Scalable ledger to support high transaction rates
- Synergetic computing: Smart contracts for autonomous systems
- Automate markets that currently need human intervention.
- Towards a world where people have economic agents on the Fetch.AI platform
- Near-autonomous system integration for many components of a complex system
- Easy integration and use of ML / AI results into decision making without understanding too much about ML / AI techniques
- Collective intelligence (fusing machine intelligence and human intelligence) to create a non-siloed AI model, improving decision-making
FET electronic currency
What is FET Token?
FET is the native token in Fetch’s ecosystem. The FET coin is issued in the form of ERC-20.
FET Token Use Cases
- Used for staking
- Used to pay node mining rewards and transaction / gas fees
- Agents use the FET token to access the Fetch.AI ecosystem
- Allows two agents to perform value exchange, no matter where they are
- Use tokens to access, view and interact with the Fetch.AI search engine
- Access to Fetch.AI’s multi-dimensional digital world
- Used to access and develop AI / ML algorithms based on ledger
Seed & SAFT
Issuer: Fetch.AI Foundation Pte Ltd
- 2017 to April 2018
- The amount raised is 2,058,587 USD
- Account for 5.24% of total supply
Round of USD 5 million at the time of completion (April 3 – April 30, 2018)
Raised 724,975 USD & 7,426.5 ETH
Account for 2.68% of total supply
Round of USD 10 million at the time of completion (May 1 – June 5, 2018)
Raised 250,000 USD & 14,448.99 ETH
Account for 3.17% of total supply
June 6 – July 10, 2018
Raised 2,721 ETH
Account for 0.53% of total supply
Token governance and fund usage
As of December 1, 2018, Fetch.AI has used approximately 85% of the funds according to the allocation below
- Cooperation: 10%
- Marketing: 10%
- Group: 25%
- Development: 45%
- Professional service: 5%
- Others: 5%
All the funds raised in the SAFT rounds have been deposited into a multi-signature account: two keys held by TokenMarket (independent manager of the private sale round) and two keys held by Fetch.AI. At least three keys are required if you want to trade.
FET token issuance schedule
The following chart shows the intended number of FET tokens to be issued monthly
You can hold FET in wallets that support ERC-20 tokens (see details here). Besides, you can keep them in cold wallets such as: Ledger Nano, Trezor, … In addition, there is a more convenient way to keep them directly on exchanges that have this token listed, such as Binance.
Roadmap of dFetch project
Issue the Ledger code
Please join Testnet
To issue Testnet
Smart market testnet
Alpha launch phase (July)
Provide original mainnet OEF and ledger functionality in original form
Beta release (end of September)
To issue Mainnet (December 19)
Trade partnerships and business development
European blockchain: Founded by four leading blockchain companies: Ripple, NEM, Fetch.AI and EMURGO / Cardano. The goal is to promote understanding of the true potential of distributed ledger (DLT) and blockchain technology
Clustermarket: To access advanced technologies, GE Health and Clustermarket have deployed Fetch.AI’s Autonomous Economic Agents on the Clustermarket platform.
AI Innovation Network (“AIIN”) / Warwick Business School: Provides collaboration among stakeholders to examine the transformative impact of AI
ULedger: ULedger’s stateless blockchain protocol makes the Fetch.AI network able to consume real-world data centralized from IoT devices and other data sources in a demonstrable way. It brings the security, integrity, and identity of electronic communications.
An overview of the Fetch development team
Humayun Sheikh (CEO): One of the early investors of DeepMind Google
Toby Simpson (CTO): Producer of a-life game series Creatures, first developer at DeepMind
Thomas Hain (CSO): Professor at Sheffield University, who founded the ML AI science team
In addition, the development team also gathered a series of experts with in-depth experience in this field.
Technical overview of Fetch
Public Github repositories
Ledger: public fork of the main ledger repository
OEF Python SDK: public fork of main sdk for agent creation in Python 3
OEF C ++ SDK: public fork of main sdk to create agents in C ++
OEF Core: public fork of the primary repository for the OEF node
OEF Core Protocol: public fork of the primary repository for the network protocol between the agents and the OEF node.
Private Github repositories
Fetch.AI Ledger: Private development repository
wallet-desktop: Desktop wallet
wallet-mobile: Mobile wallet (Android and iOS)
fetch-ledger-api: Python SDK for interacting with the Ledger
fetch-ledger-api-js: Node SDK for interacting with the Ledger
oef-core: OEF node’s own development repository
oef-sdk-python: Python 3 SDK for generating OEF agents and instructions
oef-core-protocol: The network protocol between agents and the OEF node
oef-sdk-cpp: C ++ SDK for creating OEF agents
OEF Maze: Maze demo using OEF agents
Fetch Products & Figures
The ledger is scalable by design, so exact performance will vary depending on the resource. In tests, Fetch.AI achieved speeds of more than 30,000 transactions per second.
It is expected that when starting, the execution time of one block will be in minutes. This estimate will decrease over time thanks to improvements to the consensus protocol.
Open Economic Framework
This is a second layer protocol that provides services to agents. Agents connect to the OEF to find, negotiate, and transact with other agents on the network.
In early implementations, the OEF nodes have two classes: “trusted” and “trustless”. The “trustless” button can be operated anonymously, similar to pure ledger buttons. The “trusted” button can be granted access to additional agent information to provide intelligent search and discovery capabilities. The driver of these nodes must have a legal, public identity, and be recognized by the Fetch.AI Foundation.
Fetch’s community channel
Telegram (English) | 9.2K members
Telegram (Chinese) | 9.5K members
Twitter (English) | 3.4K followers
Medium | 130 Followers
Reddit | 62 Subscribers
Competitors overview with Fetch
Adviser Fetch project
Outlier Ventures | Token Economics Advisors
Jamie Burke | CEO of Outlier Ventures
TokenMarket | Token Funding For Pre-Sale Rounds and Token Advisors
Fire on the Hill | Media Relations
Melvyn Weeks | Economics Advisor
Steve Grand | Autonomous Agent Expert
Monique Gangloff | Scientific and Biotech Advisor
Dr. Niall Armes | Scientific and Biotech Advisor
How to own FET token?
- Join the IEO
- Buy tokens on the Binance exchange
- Become a contributor to the system to be rewarded with tokens
How to make a profit from the FET
- Trade on exchanges that support FET tokens (like BTC or ETH)
- Participate in Staking on Binance to receive 8-12% profit
- From time to time, Binance supports making money in the “Lending” way. So, please stay tuned in the Lending section of Binance
Should you invest in FET?
Because any investment decision comes with risks; Candlestick CHK advise you to consider, consider carefully and make your own decision. Hope the information CHK provided above can help you make the most accurate decision.
Details of the Fetch.AI (FET) project on Binance Launchpad
- Sales time: 21:00 February 25, 2019 to 21:00 March 2, 2019
- Token name: FET
- Hard cap: 6,000,000 USD
- Total token supply: 1,152,997,575 FET
- Initial circulating supply: 11% of total supply
- Public Sale price: 1 FET = 0.0867 USD (BNB price = 10,001 USD)
- Total Public Sale Allocation: 69,204,152 FET (6% of total supply)
- Token sale: Lottery
- Accept payment: only BNB
So CHK Informed you of the Fetch.AI project. Thank you for taking the time to read, wish you a successful investment.
Like fanpage Facebook of the Virtual Money Blog
Join the channel Telegram of the Virtual Money Blog
Join Group news discussion of Virtual Money Blog
#FETCHAI #FET #price #marketcap #chart #fundamentals #info #Details #2nd #IEO #Binance #Launchpad