71 total views
GT coin is a public blockchain dedicated to asset security. On-chain secure accounts and customizable latency recovery features designed to provide blockchain asset security even after the private key has been compromised. Detailed information about What is Gate Token GT? and how it works, where to buy it, how much it costs, etc. is in the next section of the content.
What is Gate Token (GT) and how does it work?
GateChain is a global funding agency for cryptocurrencies. The exchange is headquartered in Hong Kong. Designed to handle highly difficult transactions, Gate Chain provides a clearing mechanism to address the challenges of theft, attack, and loss of private keys.
Gatecoin is a public blockchain dedicated to asset security. GT is the decentralized currency of the GateChain ecosystem. GT coin is used to pay transaction fees incurred on the GateChain network. Customers can invest in a variety of digital currencies and blockchain products through GateToken. It is the main currency of the stock market.
Gate Token is the sole crypto asset of the Gate.io exchange and it shares the same logic as the Binance exchange’s special coin BNB. Gate Token resides on a blockchain, such as the Bitcoin (BTC) blockchain, Binance Coin (BNB) Binance Smart Chain (BSC). This blockchain is also Gate.io’s own blockchain and is called GateChain.
What are the benefits of buying GateToken?
Whether it’s seeking independence for your assets, escaping the government economy, or wanting to invest in this very promising phenomenon, buying a GT is a step into the future.
Safe & Reliable Team
The Gate.io platform always takes security as the core of the service. Cryptocurrency Exchange Ratings (CER) tested the security of 100 exchanges and Gate.io topped the list again as the safest crypto exchange. with 4.5 points (out of 5 points).
Bright development with Gate.io support
GT is the official exchange token of Gate.io. From September 1, 2020, Gate.io destroys GT tokens (metaphorically analogous to stock market share buybacks) at the value of 20% of exchange profits, including redemptions from the open market (75%), destroy GT from the market ecology department (25%), publish destruction information and open a quarterly GT destruction transaction. The value of GT is guaranteed by the future development of the Gate.io exchange.
Detailed information about Gate Token
GT Key Indicators
- Token Name: GateToken
- Code: GT
- Blockchain: Ethereum.
- Token Standard: ERC-20.
- Contract: 0xe66747a101bff2dba3697199dcce5b743b454759.
- Token Type: Utility.
- Total supply: 76,172,988 GT
- Circulating Supply: 300,000,000 GT
GT . Token Use Case
Gatetoken, similar to that of other major exchanges, serves many purposes, the most important of which are user-oriented, including:
- Transaction fee discount: Gatetoken holders will be rewarded with a discount on SpotTrading, Futures Trading or Cryptocurrency Lending.
- Hold and earn :Gate.io HODL & Earn offers many ways for users to earn passive income just by keeping their assets in wallet and earn monthly interest, including lockout programs that provide high rate of return without Penalties for early withdrawals or fees.
- Vote for the list : GT owners can now participate in the voting program for projects that are not listed on the Gate.io exchange. Users will have access to all active tokens and each GT token sent will correspond to 1 vote.
- Redemption Program : Starting September 1, Gate.io spends 20% of its operating profit on GT buyback and burn. To burn those tokens, 75% are purchased from open markets and 25% are from reserves for marketing and ecological growth. GT Acquisition & Burn Report, with trackable write transactions for all users, will be published every 3 months.
- Gas : GateToken will also be used as gas to power GateChain.
GateToken completed an ICO event with a successful funding of $64 million on April 17, 2019. The success is largely due to their ability to create blockchain solutions for the financial and crypto industries. , used for more than just fundraising through initial coin offerings.
In addition, the project is funded by 5 Blocks Capital – a private investment company in blockchain-based digital assets.
#Gate #Token #Overview