282 total views
The 5th day of the 5th lunar month is the Lunar New Year, also known as the Tet of killing insects. On this day, in addition to offering a tray of offerings for the Dragon Boat Festival, burning incense to the ancestors, eating sticky rice, wine, and fruits to kill insects, don’t forget to give each other good wishes for the Lunar New Year. May 5th is meaningful.
1. Today 5/5 is the Dragon Boat Festival. Wishing everyone a lot of health, always happiness, peace, luck and warm moments of reunion with family.
2. On the occasion of the Lunar New Year on May 5, I wish everyone a lot of health, “kill many insects”, and wish the farmers a bountiful harvest.
3. Wishing everyone a happy and warm May 5, Lunar New Year. Remember to get up early to eat sticky rice to kill many insects for abundant health.
4. On the day of the Dragon Boat Festival, wish everyone a happy New Year, gather with loved ones and enjoy ash cake, rice wine, and glutinous rice wine. Sending everyone the most sincere wishes for health and peace!
5. This year’s Dragon Boat Festival, I can’t go home to gather with my family and eat sticky rice, wine, and ash cake, but don’t be sad! I wish my parents good health and happiness.
6. On the occasion of the Lunar New Year, wish parents and siblings always happy – healthy – young. Wishing our family a successful pest eradication.
7. Wish your parents have a very happy Dragon Boat Festival, wish our family will have a very bountiful harvest. Hope your parents are always healthy, live a long life with you!
8. Wishing my friend a very happy Lunar New Year, stay healthy and beautiful! Remember to eat the cake just enough, otherwise it will be miserable.
9. Wishing my dear friend a very happy, healthy and happy Lunar New Year. Hurry up and eat rice wine with ash cake to kill insects.
#Good #meaningful #Lunar #Year #wishes #lunar #month