Hord (HORD) price, marketcap, chart, and fundamentals info
Hord is an Asset Management project with the ability to track the portfolios of other investors and copy them.
Highlights of Hord (HORD)
In the Hord, Asset managers are called Champions, they will create a portfolio as well as continuously update this category with parameters such as: Initial deposit amount, token portfolio, weight per token ,. .. Then, the user (Hord) will copy this list through “Mirror contract”.
The special feature of the project is that these portfolios can be tokenized, the token information will have some specific details such as: Expiration date, lock date, … These tokens can be traded in Hord. Orderbook DEX.
Why not use AMM but Orderbook DEX? Because AMM is capital ineffective, having hundreds or even thousands of portfolios tokenized for low slippage trading would require a huge amount of cross-liquidity.
Orderbook DEX allows low slippage liquidity with minimal need for liquidity. Since encrypted portfolios can be converted to their underlying value, there will always be a floor price without a liquidity key in the AMM. This makes it easier to trade these tokens.
Copy portfolios will pay a 0% – 40% bonus on their performance. 25% of the transaction fees earned from the Hord Orderbook DEX are also distributed to the Champions based on their TVL percentage.
Read more about what is an AMM and how it works here.
Token Hord Information (HORD)
Key Metrics Hord
- Token Name: Hord Token.
- Ticker: HORD.
- Blockchain: Updating …
- Token Standard: Updating …
- Contract: Updating …
- Token type: Utility, Governance.
- Total Supply: Updating …
- Circulating Supply: Updating …
- Team, Advisors & Foundation: 30%.
- Token Sale: 25%. In which 22.5% for Seed & Private Sale and 2.5% for Public Sale.
- Participation: 25%.
- DEX Liquidity & Staking Rewards: 10%.
- Long Term: 10%.
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
- Redemption fee: When an ETF portfolio is redeemed for its base value, a 0.5% fee will be charged.
- DEX transaction fee reduction: Transaction fee for HORD holders is 0.25%, others are 0.4%.
- Governance: HORD holders can vote for administrative Proposals.
In addition, 5% of the fee from the Redemption section will be used to redeem and burn HORD.
How to earn and own HORD Token
Based on Token Allocation, it looks like brothers can be staking to earn HORD. I will update the details after the official announcement.
HORD Token storage & exchange wallet
HORD Token storage wallet
Since Hord has not issued tokens yet, it is not clear what token standards are. Expected to be on Ethereum platform, HORD will likely be supported on Coin98 Wallet as well.
HORD Token exchange
Currently there is no information HORD listed on any floor; However, Coin98 Wallet supports many popular AMMs (Uniswap, SushiSwap, …), so HORD can be bought and sold right on Coin98 Wallet. Details will be updated later.
Roadmaps & Updates
Project team, investors & partners
- Most of the members come from 2Key Network – the project provides tracking parameters for the links that users provide.
- Besides, the project received the advice of Co-Founder DAO Maker.
- The project received the investment of many prominent names: AU21 Capital, Blocksync Ventures, Coin98 Ventures, DAO Maker, …
#Hord #HORD #price #marketcap #chart #fundamentals #info #Complete #set #HORD #cryptocurrencies