ExpressVPN is considered to be the best VPN application available today. If you’re looking for a quality service to use on your Apple devices, give ExpressVPN a try.
How to install ExpressVPN on a Mac
The main reason you should create an ExpressVPN account first is because your app’s online dashboard is where you download your app to macOS. This is also where the activation code is received. Without these two, you wouldn’t be able to install ExpressVPN on a Mac (or any other device) and enable it.
So, after the registration and account login is complete, you will be presented with a list of download links, the website that has received you will download macOS so will give the appropriate links.
Once the download is complete, follow these steps:
1. Open the ExpressVPN downloader and follow the instructions to install the application.
2. When the application is installed, enter the activation code shown on the home page, press Sign In.
3. Choose whether or not to share information with ExpressVPN (this does not include personal information).
4. Just like that, ExpressVPN is already installed on your Mac. In addition, you will not have to install anything to be able to use the application anymore.
Turning on the VPN and choosing the hotspot in ExpresVPN is super simple, right from the app or from the menu bar. ExpressVPN has more than 3000 servers in 160 locations in 94 countries, so you can choose from a wide variety. Simply select a location you want and press the power button to turn it on.
Under the ExpressVPN options, there are a number of other settings you can try to customize your experience, plus some advanced settings that pro users want to use.
If you run ExpressVPN on startup, you should also keep the app hidden (via Login Items in User preferences) so that the app doesn’t pop up on the screen all the time. If you frequently use the same server locations, you can allow the application to use the last location every time you start it up.
There are also extensions for Google Chrome and Firefox if you use these two web browsers more than once. However, they still require desktop apps installed on the Mac.
With up to five sessions allowed at the same time in the account, the app has the flexibility to run simultaneously on mobile devices and laptops as well as desktops. You can do a lot from ExpressVPN, so give it a try if you’re looking for a good VPN for your Mac.
Some legitimate functions of VPN users can use:
- Access a service from another country (subject to the terms and conditions of that service).
- Protect your online security and increase your online privacy while abroad.
#download #ExpressVPN #Mac