163 total views
In principle, mouse acceleration is a useful feature in Windows 10 – it increases the rate of the mouse pointer movement based on how quickly you move the cursor on the screen.
That way, you reach your goals faster and work more efficiently. Unfortunately, that also means you are more likely to mousing over your mouse, which is annoying in everyday use, and extremely annoying when playing games, where click accuracy is great. important.
Luckily, this feature can be easily turned off. You just need to turn off a feature called “Enhance pointer precision” in settings to get click-through accuracy, as opposed to exactly what the feature offers. This feature actually works to help the mouse move faster, suitable for those who use a professional computer or do the tasks that need to be manipulated quickly. Those who are not familiar with such a fast mouse speed will find it extremely annoying and also have many difficulties with accurate clicks.
How to hover more accurately in Windows 10
1. Click the button Start then select an icon Settings shaped like a cog.
2. Select Devices then in the left part of the screen, select mouse.
3. Select Additional mouse options.
4. In the dialog box Mouse Properties, choose Pointer Options to switch to tab Pointer Options.
5. Uncheck the box Enhance pointer precision.
6. Press OK to close the dialog box.
#hover #mouse #accurately #computer