286 total views
Avast Secure Browser lets you surf the web securely. But do you know how to set up and customize Avast Secure Browser? Let’s find out through the following article!
How to install and customize Avast Secure Browser on desktop
After launching Avast Secure Browser on your desktop device for the first time, you’ll have the option to customize your browsing experience.
1. To get started, click Customize setup to directly import your browser, bookmarks and history from your previous browser.
2. Then click Done > Finish setup.
You are now ready to start browsing the Internet using Avast Secure Browser. But the point of using a privacy-oriented browser is to make the most of all its extras.
On the main tab of your browser, you can directly access privacy and security settings by clicking Security & Privacy.
Adjust your browser’s security and privacy options by enabling and disabling certain features, such as Webcam Guard, Anti-Phishing, Anti-Fingerprinting and Adblock.
How to install and customize Avast secure browser on mobile devices
After setting up Avast Secure Browser on your desktop device, it’s even simpler to get it on your mobile phone or tablet. Install the app directly from the App Store or Play Store and launch it.
You don’t need to adjust your mobile browser settings. Instead, sign in to both browsers and sync the settings. Here’s how to sync your data, starting with your desktop browser:
1. Click the silhouette icon in the top right corner of the browser.
2. Click Sign in.
3. You will then have the option to sign in with your existing Avast account, create a new account, or log in with your Google or Facebook account.
To sync your browser between devices, you need to be signed in to the same account on your mobile browser. Here’s how to do this:
1. Launch Avast Secure Browser on your mobile device, then tap the three dots at the bottom of the screen.
2. Click Settings.
3. Go to My Account > Login/Register. From here, sign in to the same account that you use on the desktop version. Then your browser will be synced on both devices!
Hope you are succesful.
#install #customize #Avast #Secure #Browser #computers #mobile #devices