WhatsApp is a popular messaging application with an extremely large user community around the world. We send photos, videos, documents on this platform almost every day. However, many people do not notice that by default, WhatsApp limits video uploads to 16MB and will automatically reduce the quality of that video after it is uploaded.
However, by using the methods below, you will be able to share high quality videos without compression on WhatsApp. Let’s find out now.
Method 1: Send video as file/document
Here’s a little trick that you can take advantage of to send high-quality videos on WhatsApp:
1. Open WhatsApp on your phone and select the contact you want to send the video to.
2. Click the “Office Pin” icon next to the “Camera” icon on the WhatsApp Chat bar.
3. Select the first option: “Document”.
4. Immediately, the default WhatsApp File Manager file manager will open. To search for video files, select the “Browse other docs” option. Then select the video you want to share.
5. After selecting the video to send, press the “Send” button.
6. Video will be sent immediately with high quality, no compression.
Method 2. Use a cloud storage tool
Alternatively, you can also store your video file in a cloud storage app, then share the link to it on WhatsApp. In this example, we will use Google Drive.
1. Open the gallery app on your phone and select the video you want to send.
2. Upload that video to Google Drive. Once the video has been uploaded, open the Google Drive app.
3. Find the video in Google Drive and tap the three-dot menu next to the video.
4. From the list of options that appear, click “Copy link”.
5. Now, open the WhatsApp app and select the contact you want to share the video with.
6. Paste the copied Google Drive video link into the chat bar, and the job is done.
Recipients can simply tap the link you share to download or watch the video on a compatible browser in full resolution.
#send #high #quality #videos #WhatsApp