314 total views
Just like the plan to change to the Ribbon user interface, the fact that recent versions of Microsoft Word often automatically display two pages of text at the same time on high-resolution screens is also a “feature” that causes many problems. argumentative.
If you want your Microsoft Word to display only one page of text on the screen, there are two ways of setting that you can refer to as follows.
Method 1: Change View Layout settings
1. First, you navigate on the Ribbon interface and click on the “View” tab.
2. In the View tab, you will see the first three options on the left including “Read Layout”, “Print Layout” and “Web Layout”, with the default form being Print Layout, displaying documents on A4 pages. virtual. You click to select Web Layout.
3. You will immediately see a change appear on the displayed page. The open document is no longer split into virtual pages, so the text will be displayed to fit the full width of the Word window.
4. Change back to “Print Layout”. This will cause Microsoft Word to display only one document page at a time. This is a simple but effective tip if you want to display text pages one by one in Microsoft Word.
Method 2. Change the zoom level
1. Observe the current zoom level in the bottom right corner of the Word window. Click on the zoom percentage and you will see another window will appear offering a few more additional options.
2. Now you can see various zoom options. However, pay attention mainly to the “Many Pages” option on the right and the button below it (the computer screen).
3. Click “Many Pages”, then click the desktop icon button below. You will find many additional options; The 1×1 and 1×2 options will display one or two pages at a time, respectively.
4. Once you’ve done this, you’ll see that Word’s zoom level has changed. Go back to the left and change it to 100%. Confirm this change.
If you are using the online version of Microsoft Word, this is the best way to display pages one by one in Microsoft Word. The web version doesn’t have the same view options as the desktop version.
#set #display #text #pages #Microsoft #Word #resolution