As one of the non-custodial cryptocurrency wallets trusted by you, CHK Wallet launches a Mobile Wallet and Extension Wallet version that allows you to be as flexible and convenient as possible. However, many of you still do not know how to synchronize from mobile to extension. Today’s article will help you discover how to sync CHK Wallet from mobile to Extension in the easiest way!
Instructions to install CHK Extension Wallet on Chrome
Skip this step if you already have CHK Extension Wallet in hand.
You can install it directly on Chrome by following these steps:
- Step 1: Access CHK Extension Wallet on Chrome.
- Step 2: At the CHK Wallet app select Add to Chrome (Add to Chrome).
- Step 3: Click Add Extension (Add Extension).
- Step 4: Click on the Extension icon → Click on the pin icon.
Instructions to get Private Key/Passphrase from CHK Mobile Wallet
Please note that you must store your Private Key and Passphrase carefully right from the moment you create the wallet. In this step, you can copy the stored Private Key/Passphrase and then move on to the next step. However, if you accidentally deleted or forgot to save it, you can still get your Private Key/Passphrase back by following these steps:
- Step 1: You choose Manager on the main screen
- Step 2: Choose Manage all wallets
- Step 3: Click on any wallet name, then click Show Key Information. Note: Sub-wallets in the Multi-chain wallet will have the same Key (Passphrase).
- Step 4: Copy and store the Private Key/Passphrase carefully.
Restore wallet on CHK Extension Wallet
Now we come to the most important part:
- Step 1: Open CHK Extension Wallet
- Step 2: On the main screen, you choose Restore Wallet.
- Step 3: You proceed to set up a password with 2 options:
- Matrix Password
- Text Password
You can refer to the following detailed instructions to Set up a password for your account.
- Step 4: After successfully setting the password, Select the icon of the wallet you want to restore (Multi-chain wallet is recommended).
- Step 4: Enter the wallet name & paste the copied Private Key/Passphrase in CHK Mobile Wallet, then click Restore Wallet (restore wallet) done.
So you have successfully synchronized CHK Mobile Wallet on CHK Extension Wallet. Right now you can track assets and connect to your wallet DApps anytime, anywhere, not only on mobile but also on PC.
CHK Extension and also Mobile Wallet will definitely have more updates and interesting integrations in the future. Hopefully, through the above article, you can follow the instructions and set up your own wallet synchronization easily.
See you guys in the next posts!
#coin98wallet #Coin98ExtensionWallet #faqcoin98wallet
#Instructions #synchronize #wallets #CHK #Wallet #CHK #Extension #Wallet