86 total views
(CHK) Today, Apple has officially released the iOS 16.0.3 update to fix some bugs such as delayed notification delivery, or delayed camera on the iPhone 14 Pro series. If you have the same problem, update now.
After a while of users reporting errors, today, Apple has officially released the iOS 16.0.3 update. This is the third update since iOS 16 was released around the same time as the iPhone 14 in early September. Of course, this update is quite small and focuses on fixing bugs for the iPhone 14 Pro.
According to many users, the iPhone 14, especially the iPhone 14 Pro version, has problems with delayed notifications, delayed camera opening, etc. To update to the latest iOS 16.0.3, users can follow the instructions as follows:
- Step 1: Go to Settings and find General settings.
- Step 2: Select Software Update and you will see iOS 16.0.3 ready;
- Step 3: Click download and install, then your iPhone will complete itself.
In Apple’s update attachment, iOS 16.0.3 will address some specific errors as follows:
- Incoming call and app notifications may be delayed and not displayed on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Microphone volume may be set to low when receiving phone calls via CarPlay on iPhone 14 . series models
- The camera may be slow to respond when launching or switching between modes on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- The Mail app may stop unexpectedly on launch if malformed email is received.
Besides the above errors, many iPhone users reported that they experienced more battery drain after updating to iOS 16, but this issue was not mentioned by Apple and it is not clear if it will be resolved in iOS 16.0.3 or not. Currently, the best way is still to update immediately according to the above instructions.
#iOS #16.0.3 #fixes #camera #notification #issues #iPhone #Pro #launch