104 total views
Hello guys! On the occasion of the Oracle testnet launch, Konomi and CHK Wallet are holding an extremely attractive airdrop event with a total reward of up to 2,000 KONO!
Terms and Conditions
- All users are welcome to participate in the event.
- The reward will automatically be sent to the ERC-20 wallet that the user uses to participate in the event.
- Any changes to participation information after the airdrop has ended will not be counted.
- Rewards will be distributed within 14 days after the event ends.
- CHK Wallet reserves the right to modify the program rules or cancel the event in its sole discretion.
Konomi is a decentralized liquidity and money market protocol for cross-chain crypto assets, using Substrate as its development framework.
Looking for more information:
About CHK Wallet
CHK Wallet is a non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet used for storing, managing, trading, and swapping multi-chain, multi-source digital assets.
CHK Wallet currently supports leading blockchains including Bitcoin, Ethereum, TomoChain, Tron, Binance Smart Chain, Solana, Polkadot, Kusama, HECO Chain, Near, Avalanche X-Chain & C-Chain, Binance Chain, Celo, BandChain , Kava, Terra, Cosmos, ThorChain, Fantom, Polygon, Persistence, XDai, KardiaChain, Ronin.
CHK Wallet has both Mobile App and Extension versions, becoming a gateway connecting users closer to the DeFi world.
#Join #Oracle #Airdrop #Konomi #CHK #Wallet