1,038 total views
What is Project Chromia (CHR)?
Chromia (CHR) is a blockchain platform that combines technology between Blockchain and Relational Database – Database for decentralized applications, conceived to meet the shortcomings of existing platforms and designed to enable a new generation of dApps to expand beyond existing capabilities. Chromia was formerly known as Chromapolis. The goal of the project is to build its own Blockchain network that allows the development of dApps easily, efficiently with higher throughput.
- Chromia uses the Framework of PostChain (Postchain is a Blockchain research project designed mainly for relational federation).
- Chromia’s blockchain is built on the consensus mechanism of PBFT algorithms. DApps built on Chromia can run on a private blockchain in the form of (Sidechain, in the diagram below dApp Chain).
- These Sidechains are a collection of validator nodes (Validator) which is a subset of all Nodes belonging to Chromia.
At a higher level, the PBFT consensus mechanism is anchored to a Bitcoin or Ethereum Proof of Work chain. This enhances the security of the Chromia blockchain.
- Chromapolis Provider Pool: Pool providers
- Directory Chain: ONLYThe operating chain tracks the entire node distribution of the chain system and dApp chains.
- Token Chain: Token CHR with the role of ensuring consensus and security for the entire network, fueling the entire operation.
- dApp chain: Are dApp’s own chains, and unlimited.
- Anchoring Chain: As an anchor chain between Chromia chain and PoW Chain Chain
- PoW Chain: Anchoring Chain anchored to one or more Proof of Work blockchains such as Ethereum or Bitcoin
This structure allows Chromia to achieve the following performance:
- Transaction confirmation time less than 1 second
- Transaction Rate: > 500 TPS per sidechain. The overall rate in the whole system is unlimited.
- IO capacity (input/output) > 100k updates and reads per second
The application of blockchain Chromia towards
- Chromia aims to be a decentralized data storage center for today’s dApp system. Chromia is database-focused, so it’s especially suitable for applications that are similar to databases in their nature or deal with complex data schemas, complex queries, programming, etc. index, etc
- Chromia is a payment and transaction efficient blockchain that supports 50 million transactions per day. The goal is to become InterBlockchain, moving tokens between different blockchains in Chromia. Non-Chromia blockchains may be supported in the future.
- Chromia is suitable for games on the current blockchain, allowing read and write data of 100k I/O per second, this in Ethereum is only 1,500.
The ecosystem of applications that Chromia currently has
My Neighbor Alice Game Platform is a multiplayer Blockchain building game where anyone can buy and own virtual islands, collect and build cool items and meet new friends
LAC PropertyChain is a land management initiative in Latin America and the Caribbean powered by Blockchain Chromia. Funded by the Inter-American Development Bank, this project has developed an open source application that facilitates asset transactions.
Hedget an insurance platform for futures contracts, providing insurance services for crypto assets.
- Consensus system: EBFT
- FT3 & SSO: Flexible token is the Chromia token standard, supporting fungible and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) of arbitrary complexity, as well as the implementation of Chromia SSO, a decentralized authentication scheme that allows logins. seamlessly into the dApp without exposing the original key pair.
- Blockchain dependency (blockchain dependency) is a major milestone on the road to hierarchical interconnected blockchain networks supporting Chromia’s massive scale. Allowing one blockchain to pull data from another not only means greater efficiency, but also the ability to use decentralized governance to update configurations and parameters for dependent blockchains.
- Postchain 3 is the third major release of Postchain, the relational blockchain technology that underpins the Chromia platform. Postchain 3 has an evolved transaction scheme (GTX) with a full serialization of value (GTV) model and proof extractor and also introduces a Postchain management mode.
- Special deals: Transaction feature of block producers when bringing data from layer 2 to layer 1
- Chromia Vault is a wallet software and dApp gateway. It enables decentralized authentication and token management for dApps running on other chains. It is a decentralized application in itself.
- Chrome Exploreria is a decentralized blockchain explorer, possibly the first of its kind in the world.
Plans are being implemented and developed in the near future
- Adding Postchain features to complete the system.
- Container Resource Management for dApps: Resource management framework for dApps on vendor Nodes, enabling decentralized resource allocation.
- Blook hooks: This feature makes it possible for any Chromia blockchain to automatically perform an action at the beginning or end of any block.
- Layer 2 System for Ethereum
- Ephemeral dependencies
- Cross-chain communication system
- Launching the Dev chain
What is Chromia Token (CHR)?
Chromia (CHR) is the token of the Chromia platform. Has the following features:
- Currency role: dApps built on Chromia collect fees or use them to lock in their tokens.
- Service fee role: for the dApp to store data and pay for the network’s nodes.
- Staking role: users who support the staking network receive a CHR . reward
- Network security role: CHR is pegged to ERC-20 tokens to maintain system security.
The role of CHR is to pay for the platform’s services, distributing transaction fee revenue across all services and products that Chromia provides to Validators and users who have staked CHR.
Some basic information about Chromia token (CHR)
- Token Name: Chromia Token
- Ticker: CHRIST
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Standard Tokens: ERC-20
- Contract Address: 0x8a2279d4a90b6fe1c4b30fa660cc9f926797baa2
- Supply of circulation:369,439 CHR
- Amount Staked:235,054 CHR
- Initial total supply: 000,000,000 CHR
- Total supply after burning:000000 CHR
Chromia Token Allocation (CHR)
- QEcosystem Trust: 06%
- Promotion Fund: 25%
- Private Sale: ninety four%
- Founder: 5%
- IEOs: 4%
- Automatic conversion contract: 3%
- Adviser: 3%
- Team: 5%
- Node system: 2%
5 year distribution roadmap
Chromia is the brainchild of ChromaWay, a blockchain pioneer. Back in 2012, Alex Mizrahi as CTO started implementing the idea of an asset on the Blockchain, called colored coins. This creation is completely revolutionary.
Since 2014, the three co-founders have worked on solutions for banks, businesses, governments and private institutions and have built a team with people from around the world. ChromaWay has been a free and open source software company ever since, and will not control Chromia, a truly decentralized platform.
Partners and investors
Earning and Owning Chromia Tokens (CHR)
The current convenient way is for you to trade on 3 major exchanges, which are Binance, Kucoin, and Huobi Global.
Chromia token storage wallet (CHR)
CHR is a token in the form of an ERC-20 Token, which you can store in most standard App wallets today such as: Metamask, Trust Wallet, Coinbase Wallet.
Or directly hosted on the exchanges mentioned above.
Chromia is the startup project of ChromiaWay company, this is the premise to lead an innovative and sustainable product of a project. Chromia has been developing in the past time, not only increasing the value of the token, currently the project is still updating a lot of partners and perfecting its ecosystem. All information in this article is researched by CHK and does not constitute investment advice. CHK is not responsible for any direct and indirect risks. Good luck!
#Learn #Chromia #CHR #Details #Chromia #project #CHR #coin