Payment or Payment Gateway could be a very hot area in the near future. Simply because whatever we buy every day, we have to pay. However, cash is no longer the optimal payment method when it is not possible to carry much and difficult to settle internationally, but also a sight for thieves and robbers.
Therefore, electronic payment will be the trend of the future when it can help you solve some problems. Invite you to learn about MobileCoin – a decentralized payment platform that has been invested by Binance Labs $ 30 million.
MobileCoin (MOB) price, marketcap, chart, and fundamentals info
MobileCoin is a project to develop a payment platform with cryptocurrencies on our own phones. MobileCoin will be a decentralized payment platform with all data will be stored on a blockchain ledger that gives everyone access but also increases security for users.
Highlights of MobileCoin (MOB)
Now with traditional cash payment, we are facing many problems such as being unable to transact internationally and being the target of thieves and robbers. That is why many countries have been adopting digital currency (CBDC). When applying CBDC in the financial system, CBDC not only overcomes the limitations but also brings outstanding advantages, you can learn more here.
With MobileCoin technology and products, users will benefit from the following features:
- Easy Wallet Recovery: Since this is a non-custodial wallet, even if you lose your wallet or need to use the wallet in multiple devices, restoring the wallet with the private key is easy.
- Fast Transaction: As it works on blockchain technology, MobileCoin transactions will be completed in less than 10 seconds.
- Privacy: All transactions will be recorded in the blockchain ledger for the owner to access, but the data will be encrypted for user security.
- User & Planet friendly: MobileCoin will be built so that it can be deployed on a large scale while maintaining security and not wasting electricity.
Information Token MobileCoin (MOB)
Key Metrics MOB
- Token Name: MobileCoin.
- Ticker: MOB.
- Blockchain: Updating …
- Token Standard: Updating …
- Contract: Updating …
- Token Type: Utility.
- Total Supply: 250,000,000 MOB.
- Circulating Supply: Updating …
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
Information about the MOB token has yet to be announced from the MobileCoin project’s website. When there is any information from the project, the Coin98 team will follow & update as soon as possible for the readers.
How to earn and own MOB Token
Currently MOB is being traded at the FTX, BigONE and Hotbit exchanges. You should buy at FTX for the best liquidity. When there is any latest information about MOB tokens, the Coin98 team will update you as soon as possible.
Roadmaps & Updates
Quarter 1 of 2020
- Release Foundation Block Explorer and Foundation Node Watcher.
- Improved monitoring system.
- Open source development for dev.
In the future, MobileCoin is not just a payment platform for users. The next step, MobileCoin will become a place where you can buy and store cryptocurrencies, not just digital money (CBDC). Then there will be a super app similar to Grab or Wechat.
Project team, investors, partners
MobileCoin has announced specifically each core member of the project and the position of each member. However, below are the outstanding members of the project.
- Moxie Marlinspike: Technical advisor and founder of the encrypted messaging app Signal.
- Josh Goldboard: Partner at Crypto Lotus Foundation, in charge of technology at MobileCoin.
- Shane Glynn: Legal advisor, formerly at Google.
Not much information about the investor is available, but on the project’s Medium information page. MobileCoin has completed a fundraising round with an investment fund that is no stranger to us, which is Binance Labs with a total value of up to 30 million dollars.
MobileCoin is also invested by Multicoin Capital, which is one of the most prominent and largest funds in the current crypto market with Algorand, Near Protocol, Alpha Finance or The Graph in its portfolio.
There are also General Catalyst and Future Ventures funds involved in investing in MobileCoin.
You can see in addition to social organizations or organizations on blockchain technology development. MobileCoin is also a partner of today’s leading technology companies such as Intel – a leader in chips and microprocessors, IBM – a company specializing in software, infrastructure and especially systems. worldwide server systems and Azure – a subsidiary of Microsoft that specializes in cloud computing the largest today.
Currently, there are many projects operating in the Payment segment such as MobileCoin, some outstanding projects you should learn such as Swipe (SXP), Celo (CELO). Do you think Payment is a field to attract cash flow from the future? I will have and will change the way we pay with cash today.
#MobileCoin #MOB #price #marketcap #chart #fundamentals #info #Complete #set #MOB #cryptocurrencies