Nervos Network (CKB) price, marketcap, chart, and fundamentals info
The Nervos Network is a set of public blockchain protocols and ecosystems that aim to address the biggest challenges facing blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum today.
Problems solved by Nervos Network
Interoperability in the blockchain ecosystem is paramount for future growth.
- Bitcoin is the most secure and reliable blockchain “store of value” in the world today. However, Bitcoin can only securely store its own native token (BTC). Facing future challenges and not designed for future scaling solutions.
- Ethereum is the most used token and smart contract platform. But the value created on the network is not seized by the token price of ETH, and the “pay once, store forever” model is a cumbersome, unsustainable chain for ETH holders to pay the price.
The booming applications on the Bitcoin and Ethereum networks demonstrate the concept of the crypto economy of the future. However, the network encountered scalability problems. Their ability to process transactions cannot scale with the number of participants in the network, which severely limits their potential.
How does Nervos Network solve the problem?
The Nervos Network represents the entire Nervos ecosystem and is a set of protocols, layer 2 and public blockchains backed by Nervos CKB and CKByte tokens.
A core design principle at Nervos is that layer 2 solutions like side-chains, plasma chains and state channels are the best way to scale a blockchain system.
Instead of compromising the base layer’s decentralization and security through new and largely untested consensus mechanisms for high performance and TPS, Nervos uses layer 2 solutions that provide Nearly unlimited transaction capabilities and minimal transaction costs for layer 1 blockchain are designed to be secure, permissionless and decentralized.
According to Nervos, this is the only way to solve the scalability dilemma.
What is a CKB token?
CKB is the network’s native token and represents the right to occupy state memory on the Nervos Network.
Basic information about CKB copper
|Token Standard||Unility token|
|Circulation supply||23,697,868,767 CKB|
As at January 26, 2021, the circulating supply of CKB is as shown in the table above and total supply of CKB is close 30.7 billion. You can see details here.
Allocation of CKB tokens
Token issuance schedule
- Public Sale: Of the 35.5% Token Sale, of which 21.5% is for Public Sale. Circulated when launching Mainnet, not locked.
- Ecosystem: 17% of total supply. 3% of the circulating amount when launching Mainnet. The token ecosystem will be unlocked for 3 years and kept to build the Nervos ecosystem. Specifically: 01/07/2020 (release 25%), 31/12/2020 (release 50%), 31/12/2022 (release 100%)
- Team: 1/3 of the circulating amount when launching the mainnet. Vested over 4 years. Specifically: May 1, 2020 (release 50%), May 1, 2021 (release 66.66%), May 1, 2022 (release 100%).
- Private Sale: 14% of total supply. Unlocked over 2 years. 2/3 circulated when launching mainnet. May 1, 2020 (100% release)
- Strategic Partners: Unlocked over 3 years. Not circulating when launching mainnet. Specific schedules: January 5, 2020 (release 25%), May 1, 2021 (release 50%), May 1, 2022 (release 100%)
- Foundation: 100% unlocked on January 7, 2020.
- Testnet: 0.5% circulating on the mainnet
- Burn: 25% are burned.
CKB Token Sale
14% of the total supply in the genesis block has been sold for around $ 28 million to certain institutional investors in early 2018 with a token price of around 1CKB = $ 0.006.
1 CKB = 0.01 $. Time is September 2019
What is CKB used for?
- State storage on the network:
CKBs represent cell capacity in bytes, and they give the holder the ability to take up a portion of the blockchain’s overall global state.
For example, if they own 1,000 CKB, they can create a cell with a capacity of 1,000 bytes, or multiple cells up to 1,000 bytes. They can then use 1,000 bytes to store content, application state, or other types of common knowledge.
Miners are compensated with both a block reward and a transaction fee in the form of CKB tokens.
CKB holders can deposit and lock their native tokens into a special contract called NervosDAO. to earn staking reward.
What floor is CKB traded?
Currently you can buy CKB at Huobi and Binance, MXC. Please sign up for an account if you don’t have one:
The wallet stores CKB copper
Nervos CKB Desktop Wallet is the private storage wallet of CKB token.
If you want to store it on the floor then remember full security.
The Future of Nervos (CKB)
Observing the foundation structure as well as the projects launched on CKB, this token has quite the potential in the future. The demand for CKB increases as the number of dApps increases and the amount of data increases, the number of users increases.
The Nervos Network is being built by a team of developers deeply rooted in the crypto space.
Previous projects built by core team members include Ethereum clients (ruby-ethereum and pyethereum), creator of imToken – the world’s largest Ethereum wallet, Spark Pool – the largest ETH mining pool, Cryptape – leading blockchain. engineering team, CITA, Peatio and core protocol research and development for Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Terry Tai: Core developer at the Yunbi & Peatio cryptocurrency exchange, Co-founder Teahour.fm, one of the most popular tech podcasts in China.
- Daniel Lv: Former CTO of imToken, former CTO of Yunbi, and Co-founder ruby-china.org and KOL.
- Kevin Wang: Co-founder Launch School. Previously, Kevin worked on enterprise lab data solutions, an engineer at IBM Sillicon Valley.
Investor & Partnership
Nervos has raised $ 28 million in strategic investment from key partners including: Polychain Capital, Sequoia China, Wanxiang Blockchain, FBG Capital, Blockchain Capital, Dekrypt Capital, Breyer Capital, 1confirmation, Multicoin Capital, Matrix Partners China, Kindred Ventures, 1kx, zk Capital and more.
Should we invest in CKB coin?
The current price of CKB is currently at ~ $ 0.0055, the lowest shown on the coingecko is around $ 0.00248. Compared with the price in the Private Sale round, it is even lower (the private sale price is $ 0.006), compared with the price in the public sale round, it is almost even divided by 2.
However, this price data is only a small piece of how you can appreciate its full potential. To be able to accurately evaluate this token, please refer to the review from this article and apply your own knowledge before you want to invest.
Community & Social
#Nervos #CKB #price #marketcap #chart #fundamentals #info #Complete #set #electronic #coins #OKB