216 total views
You must be familiar with many DEX aggregators, but each project has its limitations. Some projects only support liquidity aggregation from 1 Ethereum platform, some do not integrate Lending / Borrowing, or most do not integrate liquidity from CEX.
Then OpenOcean will be the factor to break all those barriers, invite you to learn about the potential of All-in-one Defi Station “genuine” through the article below.
OpenOcean (OOE) price, marketcap, chart, and fundamentals info
OpenOcean is a DEX aggregator that aggregates liquidity from a wide variety of DEX and CEX exchanges that allow you to buy the optimal price. The most outstanding feature of OpenOcean is that OpenOcean deploying Cross-chain on many platforms such as Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Ontology, Tron helps users not need to access multiple platforms. In the future, OpenOcean also has ambitions to expand on Solana or Polkadot.
Highlights of OpenOcean (OOE)
Since its launch date, OpenOcean has recorded over $ 800 million in trading volume from more than 440,000 transactions and DappRadar ranked ¾ the most used DEX and top 1 for the best DEX aggregation platform on Binance Smart Chain. What makes OpenOcean so attractive?
The most outstanding feature of OpenOcean is that the platform not only synthesizes liquidity from DEX but also aggregates liquidity from CEX. Also OpenOcean not only integrates a chain but also integrates a lot of chains compared to other platforms.
In the future, OpenOcean has a very strategic direction when not only offering Spot / Swap trading products but also derivative trading products, loan / loan and insurance. You can learn about Defi through the Defi Lego Series here.
Information Token OpenOcean (OOE)
Currently, OOE token has not been opened for sale or officially traded, so there is no specific information about OOE’s Key Metric. However, I predict OOE will be deployed first on Binance Smart Chain – Ethereum-compatible platform and solve the bottleneck problem of Ethereum best today.
Key Metrics OOE
- Token Name: OpenOcean.
- Ticker: OOE.
- Blockchain: Ethereum.
- Token Standard: Updating …
- Contract: Updating …
- Token Type: Utility
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 OOE
- Circulating Supply: Updating …
With a total supply of 1,000,000,000 OOE, the number of tokens will be distributed as follows:
- Mining liquidity (34%): 340,000,000 OOE.
- System development (29%): 290,000, 000 OOE.
- Team and advisors (18%): 180,000,000 OOE.
- Investor and partner (10%): 100,000,000 OOE.
- Ecosystem (7%): 70,000,000 OOE.
- Airdrop (2%): 20,000,000 OOE.
Up to the present time, OpenOcean has not released information about the token sale to the community. When there is any information from OpenOcean, Coin98 team will update the readers as soon as possible. However, OpenOcean has many distributions of OOE as rewards to the community, do not miss the opportunity from OpenOcean.
Token Release Schedule
1,000,000,000 OOE will be unlocked at the time below:
- Liquidity mining (34%): Unlocked gradually over 5 years.
- Development (29%): Unlocked gradually over 3 years according to the project roadmap.
- Teams and mentors (18%): Unlock gradually over 3 years.
- Investors and partners (10%): Unlock gradually over 2 years.
- Ecosystem (7%): Unlock gradually over 3 years.
- Airdrop (2%): is unlocked as soon as it is distributed.
Token Use Case
OOE is the native governance token of OpenOcean platform, so OOE holder will have the following benefits:
- Voting and proposing OpenOcean system changes.
- Reduced gas fees and subsidized price slippage.
- Exploiting and providing liquidity.
- As collateral to borrow.
- Get rewarded for user transaction fees.
How to earn and own OOE Token
Although OOE token has not had an official sale, OpenOcean has distributed OOE to the community through many campaigns:
- 03/15/2021: Distribute 10,000,000 OOE airdrop to users using the platform. You can see details here.
- 25/03/2021: Distributed 200,000 OOE through Trading Competition program on OpenOcean.
- 04/03/2021: Distributed 800,000 OOE through WHO (Wallet Holder Offering) program through SafePal wallet.
OOE Token storage wallet
Currently, OOE has not announced which platform its token will be deployed on, but with platforms that OpenOcean is implementing such as Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain, you can store OOE at Coin98 Wallet. You can see the instructions to use Coin98 Wallet from AZ here.
Roadmaps & Updates
Quarter 3 – Quarter 4 2020
- Deploy Aggregator on Ethereum, BSC and Ontology.
- Implementing the Cross-chain swap feature.
Quarter 1 of 2021
- Integrate liquidity from CEX.
- Issue OOE token.
Quarter 2 – Quarter 3 2021
- Deployment of a derivative trading product for the USD pair.
Quarter 4 2021
- Further implementation of a derivative trading product for other cryptocurrency pairs.
Quarter 1 – Quarter 2 2022
- Launch of Cross-exchange trading in combination with leveraged pool.
Quarter 3 – Quarter 4 2022
- Launch of Yield Liquidity Mining.
- Incorporate more Defi and Cefi products into OpenOcean.
Quarter 2 – Quarter 3 2023
- Asset management feature on both Defi and Cefi.
Project team, investors, partners
The OpenOcean team includes a team of engineers and senior former employees from industry leading financial exchanges and multinational technology companies such as IBM, Intel and HP.
Up to now, OpenOcean has invested more than $ 2 million through 2 call rounds with the participation of many large investment funds in the market.
- Private round: Includes investors Altonomy, AU21, TRON Foundation, FBG, Asymmetries Technologies, DAO Maker, LIAN Group, Block Dream Fund.
- Strategic round: Led by Binance and also with the participation of Kenetic, Multicoin Capital, CMS, LD Capital.
Currently OpenOcean’s partners are the Defi and Cefi exchanges across the cryptocurrency market such as Uniswap, Sushiswap, Balancer and even Binance. This helps OpenOcean to provide liquidity to you at the most optimal price.
The latest information from the Medium page announced that OpenOcean has partnered with ZenLink, which helps OpenOcean not limit itself to BSC or Ethereum, but has expanded to Polkadot.
Currently there are many potential projects operating in the field of one-stop station Defi for trading brothers such as Zenlink, 1Inch Protocol or Matcha by 0x Protocol. You should learn and join because these are usually projects with the Retroactive token program for you to join.
See more: List of 20 projects that can be Retroactive for users
In my opinion, OpenOcean is the most prominent One-stop Defi platform currently in providing a lot of utilities for users. From aggregating liquidity from both CEX & DEX, implementing Cross-chain to derivative products, lending or insurance. I believe that with such roadmap, OpenOcean will be more and more explosive in the future. Let’s wait and see the development of OpenOcean!
#OpenOcean #OOE #price #marketcap #chart #fundamentals #info #overview #OOE #cryptocurrency