Binance just introduced the 8th project above Binance Launchpad with the name Perlin (PerL) after the end of the batch IEO WINk. And immediately BNB price has bottomed out and set new highs for the day despite the scandal of revealing their user information.
Following, CHK will give a look at IEO win rates as well as in-depth analysis of this Launchpad 8.
What is Perlin?
Perlin is a scalable PoS smart contract platform. The Perlin PoS protocol has no leader (leaderless PoS), no commission or authorization. Hence ensuring the security properties of Bitcoin but at the speed of private chains.
Key features and highlights of Perlin
- Leaderless PoS: A new PoS, no leader
- Minimum Hardware Nodes: Holder PERL can run the authentication node with the minimum hardware requirements (512MB RAM and 2 CPU) and participate in earning a portion of the transaction fees
- Trade and market traction: Perlin is currently targeting international trade applications
- Scalability: The platform can reach throughput of more than 31,000 TPS and always have 0 to 4 seconds to complete thanks to Wavelet
Perlin’s mission is to advance the future of decentralized technologies; accelerate international trade transition to a purely digitally autonomous industry.
What is PERL Token?
PERL is a native token in the Perlin ecosystem and is issued as ERC-20.
Use cases of PERL tokens
The PERL token has the following main use cases:
- Payment of transaction fees
- Pay smart contract fees
- Stake to run the confirmation button
PERL token governance and fund usage
Here are the estimated expenditures:
- Project development 65%
- Business development, marketing, finance, administration, …: 25%
- Others: 10%
PERL token issuance schedule
The following chart shows the intended amount of PERL tokens to be issued monthly
- Seed Sale accounting for 20% of the total supply
- Strategic Sale accounting for 19.49% of total supply
- Private sale accounts for 20% of total stock. 8.36
- Public sale accounting for 20% of total stock. 8.38
- Team holds 15% of total supply
- Adviser holds 9.65% of total supply
- Treasury accounting for 19.12% of the total supply
About Seed Sale
- Conducted in January 2018
- Raised ~ 12.4 million USD at the price of $ 0.06 / PERL
- Selling 20% of total supply
About Strategic Sale
- Conducted in May 2018
- Raised a total of ~ 24.2 million USD at ~ $ 0.12 / PERL
- Sale of 19.49% of total supply
About Private Sale
- Conducted in July 2018
- Raised a total of ~ 17.3 million USD at a price of $ 0.20 / PERL
- Sale of 8.36% of total supply
About Public Sale
- Conducted in August 2019
- Expected to earn 6.7 million USD at $ 0.07743 / PERL
- Sale of 8.38% of total supply
- PERL / BNB exchange rate will be determined prior to the sale date
PERL storage wallet
You can keep directly on the Binance floor or in wallets that support the ERC-20 format such as: MyEtherWallet (MEW), Metamask, ImToken, … In addition, you can hold tokens in TrustWallet wallet.
You may be interested in: What is ERC20 Token?
Roadmap and updates dPerlin project (PERL)
- Implement the consensus mechanism
- To issue the Whitepaper
- Release the Testnet client
- Internal release of traceability and anti-tamper applications
- Launched a new consensus mechanism
- Release Noise V2
- To issue Public Testnet
- To issue Wavelet Testnet V0.2
- Open the testnet for public confirmation and stake
- Release the client update
- To issue Wavelet Testnet V0.3
Quarter 1 of 2020
- Release the mainnet Wavelet
- To issue Trade Application Layer and Perlin Trade Toolkit
Perlin commercial and business development partnerships
NITI India: An advisory body to the Government of India. The partnership between Perlin and NITI will build a platform for privacy protection.
PT Telkom: An Indonesian telecommunications company. Perlin and PT Telkom will jointly sponsor AI for the global All Hackathon.
Rayon Asia Pacific: Manufacturer of viscose rayon. The company partnered with Perlin to launch Follow Our Fiber – which enables supply chain traceability.
ICC: Representing more than 45 million businesses with 1.3 billion employees in 130 countries. The ICC connects Perlin with its major members to drive enterprise adoption.
Singapore Government: The Singapore government is cooperating with Perlin and ICC to establish CoFT
Dubai Chamber of Commerce: Exclusive distribution partner for Perlin products in the Middle East and North Africa
Overview of the Perlin development team
Dorjee Sun (Project Leader): Advisor of AirBloc, Loki Network, Republic Protocol, Virgil Capital, …
Kenta Iwasaki (CTO): Winning over 20 International Hackathons, Head of Research at Naver, …
In addition, the project also brings together many industry experts, each holding many important positions in large projects.
Perlin transaction data (PERL)
Liquidity: PERL token has not been actively traded as of the date of this report’s publication.
Perlin Technical Overview (PERL)
Public Github repository
Wavelet: Code for the Wavelet network
Noise: A decentralized P2P network stack written in Go
Life: A secure WebAssugging virtual machine for decentralized applications
Lens: Official Network Explorer for Wavelet
Smart Contract RS: Writing WebAssugging smart contract for Wavelet in Rust
Private Github repository
Clarity-rayon: A solution built for Rayon Asia Pacific
Certify: Transparent, verifiable, and immutable decentralized database & product & asset authentication
Blockchain data and Perlin network (PERL)
Wavelet powers smart contracts and has the following features:
- Ability of extension
- Apply into practice
- Lightweight (running a full button Wavelet only requires 512MB of RAM)
Wavelet uses 2 different consensus protocols, namely S / Kademlia for gossip and Snowball for query.
One of the generated transactions will likely be marked (randomly) as Critical based on the difficulty parameter. They act as verifiable random functions based on BLAKE2b’s prefixed number of bits.
If the number of prefixed bits exceeds the difficulty parameter, the transaction is considered a Critical. Therefore, any adjustment to the difficulty parameter will change the Critical transaction frequency.
Perlin’s community and social channel
Telegram (English) | 1.4K Members
Telegram Annoucement | 13K Members
Discord | 2.9K Members
Twitter (English) | 3.9K Followers
Medium (English) | 1.2K Members
Facebook (English) | 560 Followers
Reddit (English) | 304 Followers
How to own PERL token?
- Join IEO Perlin (PERL)
- Buy PERL on listed exchanges
- join the protocol, become the network guardian, run validators for PERL
- Participating in bounty and airdrop programs
How to profit from PERL
Since this is a nascent project, you don’t have many options in this category other than trading or holding PERL
Should you invest in PERL?
With a clear development path along with the choice of Binance to join Binance Launchpad. You can rest assured in investment decisions.
However, CHK We recommend that you do not listen to any “investment advice” from anyone who invests without understanding the project thoroughly.
Project Details Perlin (PERL) named Binance Launchpad
PERL token sale details
- Token name: Perlin (PERL)
- Launchpad Hard Cap: $ 6,700,000
- Total token supply: 1,033,200,000 PERL
- Total tokens allocated to Binance Launchpad: 86,530,500 PERL (8.38% of total token supply)
- Public token sale price: 1 PERL = 0.07743 USD (price in BNB will be determined before the lottery draw date)
- Token sale format: Lottery & Airdrop
- Maximum number of winning lottery tickets: 13,400
- Allocation for each winning ticket: 500 USD (6,457.45 PERL)
- Total number of Airdrop codes: 3,874,500 PERL (about 300,000 USD)
- Supported sessions: BNB only
- The PERL will initially be issued as an ERC-20 asset.
- 2019/08/09 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/08/23 00:00 AM (UTC): During this period, the user’s BNB balance will be calculated by hourly snapshots per day for a period of 15 days. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 15 days will determine the number of tickets you can claim.
- 2019/08/23 06:00 AM (UTC): The ticket request will open at this time for all eligible users during the 24 hour period. The user must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket request. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
- 2019/08/24 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim closes and the lottery draw begins.
- 2019/08/24 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from the winning user’s account. Please ensure you have enough BNB in your account to deduct within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket.
- 2019/08/25 08:00 AM (UTC): After this time, we will broadcast PERL tokens to all participants who do not have a winning ticket.
Lottery ticket distribution
Users will be able to claim up to 10 lottery-based tickets ratio holds BNB mediumtheir daily date (represented by X below) for a period of 15 days prior to the lottery draw date.
For example, 50 ≤ X
Launchpad Win Rate Prediction 8
If the previous time the winning rate was about 23% with a hardcap ~ 6 million USD, each winning ticket was only 30 $, this time with a Hardcap about 6.7 million USD, but 1 winning ticket is equivalent to 500 $. So the new hit rate Ad speculates will be 5-8% compared to the number of players from the previous time.
However, over two IEO periods, BNB has shown a sharp decline in value as well as a very difficult hit rate, so most of the retail investors are swinging with losses. And with a very low hit rate, this time Launchpad8 will eliminate quite a lot of small investors, so the rate will be raised, ie about 8-10% Hahaha. And here’s the shark game :))
CZ changed the law drastically, keeping up with CZ’s law is also very tiring, last time the boss said that he would issue an announcement and hold 7 days before, but unexpectedly this time it announced that the holding time of BNB was calculated from August 9, 2019. What should I say, disappointed with those who have been loyal to the Binance IEO, the hit rate is decreasing, the hope is further and further away from shore….
In return, Ad expects it to be x5-x8, much higher than WINk.
Hopefully, with ad’s own judgment and the in-depth analysis details in the above article can help you better understand this IEO project. I wish you a successful investment!
#PERL #Perlin #IEO #project #Binance #Launchpad