313 total views
Adopting DeFi solutions with extremely successful projects like Uniswap and Compound brings billions of transaction volumes to the crypto market. At the same time take a growing market share from centralized exchanges.
Success comes with some great challenges. Especially in terms of scalability, with skyrocketing Ethereum network fees and slow platform performance making users complain:
- Users require cheap transactions, ultra-fast, secure swaps, and user-friendly design.
- The ability to buy and move assets between blockchains. Defi’s future won’t be tied to a chain, and interoperability has become a must-have feature.
This is why Polkastarter form, the next step for DeFi is truly interactive. A DEX is built for cross-chain token pools and auctions. Allows projects to raise funds in a decentralized and interactive environment based on Polkadot.
Let’s take a closer look at what Polkastarter is? Team project and potential POLS co.
Polkastarter (POLS) price, marketcap, chart, and fundamentals info
Polkastarter is a permissionless protocol built for cross-chain token pools and auctions. Allows projects to raise funds in a decentralized and interactive environment based on Polkadot.
Why choose Polkadot?
Use Polkadot because of the network’s key strengths: scalability, speed, interoperability, upgradability, and administration.
In detail, Polkadot surpasses the speed of transactions of Ethereum and Bitcoin thanks to the use of parachains. Supports horizontal scalability. Grandpa consensus mechanism, promoting vertical scalability.
Polkastarter exploits these strengths to enable governance through voting and community staking. The network also relies on Polkadot to boost liquidity mining.
Polkastarter use cases and features
- Polkastarter extends beyond the fundraising space to raise capital from the community and allow participants to benefit from discount sales.
- Additionally, the protocol can increase the privacy of counter deals by enabling password protection in such transactions.
Main features include:
- Cross-chain Swaps
- Fixed and Dynamic Swaps
- Anti-scam Features (Feature to help users detect fraud)
- Full KYC Integration (Know your customers comprehensively)
- Governance Model (Community votes to decide important issues)
- Permissionless Listing (Decentralized and permissionless token list)
Combining these features provides low-cost transactions, fast cross-chain token swaps, the ability to move virtual assets on decentralized platforms, and a user-friendly design.
What is a POLS token?
POLS is a native token of the Polkastarter ecosystem, used for many different components of the platform.
Polkastarter only raises the fund needed to develop products and gives POLS tokens a proper launch in terms of liquidity, exchange listing, and marketing.
Basic information about the POLS coin
|Token Standard||Unility token|
|Total Supply||100,000,000 POLS|
|Circulation supply||48,818,023 POLS|
- Foundatioinal reserve: 10%
- Team & Advisors: 10%
- Marketing fund: 15%
- Liquidity fund: 22.5%
- Seed sale: 15%
- Private sale: 27.5%
Token issuance schedule
- Seed: 20% unlocked before listing, then 10% monthly for 8 months.
- Private: 25% is unlocked before listing, then 25% monthly for 3 months.
- Liuidity: 22.22% unlocked before listing, then 8.88% monthly for 5 months. Then 6.67% monthly for more than 1 month. Then 4.44% monthly for 6 months.
- Marketing: 20% unlocked before listing, then 6.67% monthly for 12 months.
- Team & Foundational token: lock 1 year completely, then 25% quarterly
POLS Token Sale
- Initial circ supply: 17,875M POLS
- Seed sale price: 0.0125 USD
- Private sale price: 0.025 USD
- Uniswap listing price: 0.05 USD
- Total amount raised: 875,000 USD
- Total POLS sold: 42.5 million (42.5% total supply)
What is the POLS coin used for?
- Governance: Token holders will be able to vote on product features, token utility, types of auctions and even decide which projects will be recommended by Polkastarter.
- Fee: Transaction fee will be paid by POLS
- Pool Rewards: Staking to get reward
- Liquidity Mining: Get rewarded for becoming LP
POLS copper exchange
Currently, POLS can be purchased on the Uniswap floor for a quicker time. In addition, there are Gate.io, Poloniex.
POLS token storage wallet
This is an ERC-20 token so it’s easy to find a suitable wallet such as: Ledger Nano X, Trust wallet, …
The Crypto incubator and launchpad project are set to become big by 2021. By creating a dedicated community of POLS token holders, Polkastarter is changing the way crypto projects raise funds. This new incentive model is proving to be a huge success, with other projects like TrustSwap and DuckDuckDao offering similar services.
Furthermore, Polkastarter aims to bring higher throughput to DeFi. With faster and cheaper transactions simultaneously harnessing liquidity from several blockchains at the same time.
With so many things ahead. It’s worth looking forward to with Polkastarter and POLS token. Polkastarter’s demand for auctions is phenomenal, which has been reflected in the POLS token’s recent price action. And brothers shape the future of Polkastarter.
- Phase 1: Starts with the launch of a minimum viable product (MVP) on Ethereum.
- Phase 2: RA full eye of active product on Polkadot. Allowing Polkadot projects to raise funds in the DOT or any other Polkadot based token the project chooses to raise funds. The vision is that Polkastarter offers cross-chain pools and token sales, by leveraging Polkadot bridges such as BTC, ETH and USDT.
Detailed Roadmap for 2020 & 2021
- Polkastarter 1.0 (Ethereum Beta)
- Permissionless listings, Liquidity Mining
- Key token swap information, including smart contract, swap ratio.
- Fixed swap public and private pools.
- Private pools with password ideal for OTC and private-sales.
- Anti-scam features like smart contract verification.
- High slippage price alerts.
- Pool swap page with features like max pool amount.
- Max investment per user limits.
- English, Chinese and Korean languages
- Polkastarter 2.0
- Multi-chain token pools (Ethereum and Polkadot)
- Staking for Governance
- Staking for Pool Rewards
- Community-powered featured project voting
- Full KYC integration
Q2, Q3 and Q4 in 2021
- Polkastarter 3.0
- Cross-chain token swaps
- Dynamic ratio swaps
Should invest and POLS co
Daniel Stockhaus and Tiago Martins are the leading brains behind Polkastarter. As the Co-founders of the project.
Stockhaus is the CEO, while Martins is the CTO. Notably, both have extensive experience from technology startups to software development.
Other members of the team include Danilo Carlucci and Matthew Dibb. Carlucci is an entrepreneur and angel investor. While Dibb is a strategic advisor.
- DIA: Polkastarter partners with DIA for DeFi’s trading, pricing and anti-slippage features
Orion Protocol: Polkastarter integrates with the Orion protocol to provide automated liquidity
In addition, there are also partners such as: Covalent, Shyft, Moonbeam
POLS token performance
- The project has tripled its liquidity on Uniswap and is currently at an all-time high with $ 6,942,566 of total liquidity.
- Delivered the fourth and final batch of seed and private-sale tokens and the actual price more than doubled over the following days.
- Volume increased to an average of more than 2 million USD, the volume per day surpassed the volume mark of 6 million USD
- There are more than 17,000 active token holders – more than most large projects
- Continue Liquidity Program Uniswap rewards up to 150,000 POLS
- Total Liquidity provided on Uniswap reached 2.5 million USD from more than 400 Liquidity Providers in whitelist.
With the above information, you should definitely have a plan for POLS token investment, right. Stay tuned for articles about coin and token of CHK. Thank you!
#Polkastarter #POLS #price #marketcap #chart #fundamentals #info #Project #details #POLS #virtual #currency