385 total views
What is PPSSPP?
PPSSPP is a great emulator of the Sony PlayStation Portable console. It supports loading PSP game ROMs (ISO, CSO, PBP, ELF files), demos and homebrew.
Main features of PPSSPP
Has everything you need for the perfect emulation
PPSSPP interface includes 3 main tabs: Recent, showing recently played titles, Games, which allows you to navigate through your PC’s folders to upload ROMs and Homebrew & Demos.
However, from the menu Settings, you can optimize emulator parameters. In the menu you will find 4 items:
- Graphics – Allows you to change render settings, frame rate, texture scale, texture filtering, etc..
- Audio – Includes 4 options to modify some audio parameters.
- Controls – Allows you to change the mapping of controls and the ability to enable or disable touch screen controls.
- System – Allows you to change various general settings on the emulator. You can change the language, save screenshots in PNG format, clear the list of recently used games, enable cheats, access developer tools, and features New testing capabilities that optimize emulation, etc.
Furthermore, PPSSPP can save the state of the emulated console.
Well organized interface Giao
The interface of the program is well organized, simple and intuitive. However, the optimization of emulator settings and parameters is mainly aimed at more professional gamers.
One of the best emulators for Sony PSP
PPSSPP is a great emulator for PSP. It’s free, works well, requires no installation, offers a high level of configuration and a good level of emulation.
However, you must remember that you are only allowed to use the emulator if you own the original copy of the game you are emulating.
- Lots of configuration options
- No need to install
- Ability to take screenshots
- Save the state of the console
- Perfect emulation of PSP games
- Advanced settings are a bit complicated for inexperienced users
#PPSSPP #Download #PPSSPP #Quantrimangcom