240 total views
iPhone 8 Plus continues to be heavily discounted by resellers, making it a cheaper option than Galaxy A14, but still has good features such as a large screen, dual camera to remove fonts…
iPhone 8 Plus is also an old iPhone but is still updated with the new iOS 16, so it is still interested by many users. In Vietnam, the used iPhone 8 Plus is still being sold by many stores as second-hand goods and in December 2022, the price of iPhone 8 Plus has now dropped to a very low level and is just like a low-priced phone. as cheap as the new Galaxy A14.
How much does iPhone 8 Plus cost?
According to a survey at many retail systems, in December 2022, users can buy an international version of iPhone 8 Plus with 64GB capacity for VND 4,290,000. Of course, this is a second-hand product advertised with the same quality as new. This price is only on par with Samsung’s newly launched vivo Y16 or Galaxy A14.
Is the iPhone 8 Plus configuration still strong enough in 2023?
iPhone 8 Plus makes a very strong impression thanks to its large 5.5-inch screen with extremely high display quality of Retina IPS LCD panels, capable of reaching a brightness of up to 625 nits. Up to now, the screen of the iPhone 8 Plus is still very good and not outdated.
In terms of performance, iPhone 8 Plus uses Apple A11 Bionic chip. This is a chip created with a 10NM process consisting of 6 cores, including 2 high-speed Monsoon cores and 4 energy-efficient Mistral cores combined with 3-core GPU graphics processing. At the time of 2022, although it is no longer too strong, compared to the market this configuration is still enough for the needs of image processing and normal gaming. It will take at least 2 years for this configuration to become obsolete.
iPhone 8 Plus has a dual camera on the back with the same 12MP resolution on the back of which one is a versatile main camera and the other is a 2X optical zoom telephoto camera. Meanwhile, the front camera of the device also has a resolution of 12MP.
Should I buy iPhone 8 Plus?
Basically iPhone 8 Plus is still a smartphone that can be used comfortably in 2022 but it only has old goods, so should Vietnamese users buy it?
Should buy iPhone 8 Plus when
- You don’t mind the old design with the thick top and chin bezels and outdated home button when most modern iPhones already use FaceID;
- You can accept a screen of only 5.5 inches while the current smartphone screen sizes are all over 6 inches;
- You like iPhone but can’t afford to buy iPhone 11, iPhone XR;
- You have certain knowledge when buying used smartphones.
Should not buy iPhone 8 Plus when
- You don’t know much about old iPhones and smartphones;
- You need a long-term, stable iPhone because the iPhone 8 Plus will probably only have 1 more year of software support.
Note when buying used iPhone 8 Plus
- Should choose a reputable store;
- Double check appearance, camera and iCloud sign out;
- Users should also carefully check the function of listening to calls, speakers, and taking photos.
#Price #iPhone #January #large #screen #dual #camera #remove #hazy #fonts #cheaper #Galaxy #A14