Ramifi (RAM) price, marketcap, chart, and fundamentals info  Complete overview of cryptocurrency RAM

Ramifi (RAM) price, marketcap, chart, and fundamentals info Complete overview of cryptocurrency RAM


2021-03-30 06:53:12

Ramifi (RAM) price, marketcap, chart, and fundamentals info

Ramifi is an algorithmic stablecoin (Rebate Alogrithmic Stablecoin) developed with the goal of becoming the reserve currency in DeFi.

To understand more about Rebate Alogrithmic Stablecoin, you can read more here.

Website: Ramifi.org

Highlights of Ramifi (RAM)

Overall Ramifi is inspired by an AMPL, an Algorithmic Stablecoin that uses the Rebase Model. The basic idea of ​​Ramifi will use an algorithm to adjust the token supply to match the needs in the market.

But Ramifi has a unique point than AMPL in that, instead of accepting the dollar’s nominal value at face value, Ramifi calculates real-time dollar inflation by tracking a weighted basket of goods. moving. This approach accurately calculates inflation and dollar purchasing power loss in real time and allows users to better understand the purchasing power of their underlying assets.

Token Ramifi Information (RAM)

Key Metrics Ramifi

  • Token Name: Ramifi Token
  • Ticker: RAM
  • Blockchain: Updating …
  • Token Standard: Updating …
  • Contract: Updating …
  • Token type: Utility.
  • Total Supply: Updating …
  • Circulating Supply: Updating …

Token Allocation

  • Token Sale: 43%
    • Seed Investors: 6%
    • Private Sale: 33%
    • Public Sale: 4%
  • Team & Advisors: 21%
  • Treasury: 18%
  • Ecosystem: 18%

Token Release Schedule

  • Token Sale:
    • Seed Investors: Lock 1 month, then pay 15%. The remaining 85% vesting every day for 3 months.
    • Private Sale: Pay 25%. The remaining 75% is vesting every day for 3 months
    • Public Sale: Not locked.
  • Team & Advisors: 15% is paid in 4 hours after the Uniswap list, the remaining 85% vesting everyday for 12 months.

Token Use Case

  • RAM can be seen as an asset to invest – coin to trade. Ramifi’s protocol has a mechanism to stabilize the price when the price of RAM deviates from 1 USD. Thus, Trader can take advantage of the time when the price deviates from this 1 USD to trade.
  • RAM Token as a store of value.
  • RAM Token is a currency – This can be considered as the biggest goal of RAM when it was born.

How to earn and own RAM Token

Users can buy RAM after the floor list.

RAM Token storage wallet & exchange

RAM storage wallet

Since Ramifi has not issued tokens yet, it is not clear what token standards are. Coin98 Wallet currently supports Multi-chain (Ethereum, Heco, …), so RAM is likely to be supported on Coin98 Wallet as well.

Transaction RAM on Coin98 Wallet

Currently there is no information on which RAM is listed on the floor; However, Coin98 Wallet supports many popular AMMs (Uniswap, SushiSwap, …), so RAM can be bought and sold on Coin98 Wallet. Details will be updated later.

Read more about AMM with the article: What is AMM? How does AMM work for Defi?

Roadmaps & Updates

  • October 15, 2020: Launch of the White Paper.
  • March 4, 2021: Private Sale & Testnet organization.
  • March 7, 2021: Torrent testnet organization.
  • March 18, 2021: Torrent launch.
  • March 21, 2021: Management debut.
  • 1/4/2021: Public Sale Organization.

Project team, investors & partners

Project team

All members have experience in finance and technology. The project founder is also a founding member of Ethmint, a financial institution providing consultancy and development services for Smart contracts and blockchain.


The project raised $ 740,000 in the Private Sale round, coming from the names after GenBlock Capital, Pluto Digital Assets, Morningstar Ventures, Magnus Capital, Moonrock Capital, DuckDAO, Momentum 6, Lotus Capital, BlackMambaVentures, x21, and ChronosVC.


Updating …

Similar projects

Updating …

#Ramifi #AlgorithmicStablecoin


#Ramifi #RAM #price #marketcap #chart #fundamentals #info #Complete #overview #cryptocurrency #RAM

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *