60 total views
What is Stader Labs (SD)?
Stader Labs is building a middleware infrastructure layer for multiple PoS networks. The project is taking a modular approach to building contracts for third parties that can leverage project components to build a number of staking solutions.
In the short term, Stader is building staking smart contracts on multiple blockchains including Terra, Solana, among others, while building an economic ecosystem for growth and development of solutions like Yield Farming. , launchpad, game, liquidity staking solution…
In the long term, Stader is focused on unlocking the platform and third-party approach to developing a number of staking-related applications on top of the Stader infrastructure.
Stader will offer five main groups of staking products that can cater to the majority of claims:
- Protect key assets and build an ecosystem around rewards.
- Types of decentralized Liquid Staking tokens.
- Leverage based on staking rewards for fun.
- Fixed platform for organizations.
- All-in-one staking APIs for exchanges.
What problem was Stader Labs created to solve?
Stader has deeply assessed the problems faced by PoS stakeholders:
- PoS networks face stakeholder focus issues.
- Delegators face complexity around stake discovery and management.
- Node operators struggle to get the right visibility and authorizations.
While focusing on solving ecosystem challenges was the starting point, the project now believes that the market opportunity could settle for easy staking to multi-trillion USD over the next few years.
The project believes that while individual solutions can address some of the challenges in the staking ecosystem, a holistic view of the three stakeholders is needed to create products that can drive adoption. sustainable use and growth of the PoS ecosystem in the long run.
At its core, Stader aims to solve the challenges of the staking ecosystem in its modular architecture, allowing the project and third parties to seamlessly build staking products and accelerate acceleration. innovation level.
Stader Labs . Operation Model
Where does Stader Labs’ revenue come from?
In the short to medium term, SD tokens will earn revenue in three ways:
- Distribution commission from validators: 10-20% distribution fee on validators commission, if elected by stakers.
- Commission on bonus strategy: 2-10% management fee on reward, if elected by stakers.
- Commission for liquid staking tokens: 5-10% commission on staking rewards, if elected by staker
Basic information about SD token
- Token Name: Stader
- Ticker: SD
- Blockchain: Terra
- Token Standard: Updating
- Contract: Updating
- Token Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 150,000,000 SD
- Circulating Supply: Updating
- Team and advisor: 17%
- Private Sale investors: 13%
- DAO Governance Fund: 15%
- Ecosystem Development Fund: 15%
- Pool rewards: 40%
Token Release Schedule
What is SD token used for?
SD tokens have several utilities in the Stader ecosystem, including:
- Authorization and Insurance
- Rewards and discounts
- Stader . Infrastructure Leverage
SD token storage wallet
How to earn and own SD tokens
Where to buy and sell SD tokens?
What is the future of the Stader Labs project, should I invest in SD tokens or not?
Stader Labs is a development project to build the basis for blockchains using the Proof of Stake consensus protocol. Stader provides many different staking-related products for many customers such as exchanges, institutional investors… Through this article, you should have somewhat grasped the basic information about the project. to make their own investment decisions. CHK is not responsible for any of your investment decisions. Wish you success and make a lot of profit from this potential market.
#Stader #Labs #coin #project #evaluation #Latest #information #updates #project