340 total views
In recent times, the outflow of money from the market has caused Bitcoin and virtually all altcoins to continue to decline in price. During this time, you may face quite a lot of difficulties with making profits. While making money is difficult, there are a few projects that have announced airdrops such as EVMOS, Hop Protocol, Optimism … helping many brothers have a good amount of money to continue accompanying crypto.
Personally, I also received retroactive from EVMOS with a value of about 1000 USDT. Therefore, I believe that airdrops from projects are still a pretty big profit if we know how to take advantage and can still make a profit in a time of strong market correction like this.
In this article, let’s go with CHK to find quality airdrops to fight.
1. Airdrop “hunting” strategy
If you still don’t really understand about the airdrop, please take a moment to re-read our article here. In addition, we also have a podcasts Very interesting about retroactive hunting that you can take advantage of to hear more to have more experience.
During such a strong correction in the market, I have drawn some airdrop hunting strategies from the project as follows:
– Project selection: Of course, not every project we have to dive into to “plow”. Before doing so, please take some time to analyze and evaluate according to the following criteria:
- Does the project have a product? At what stage? How is the product quality? Once we answer this, we will determine if the project has retroactive potential and, if so, attractive returns. If the project is at the testnet stage, in addition to experience, you should also give feedback to the project to increase your chances.
- Is the project funded by funds? How much investment? Are the participating funds large? Retroactive airdrop is a “burning money” program, so the more large funds the project invests, the greater the possibility of launching an airdrop program and the value of the airdrop. For example: dYdX, 1inch, Optimism, Evmos…
- Is the project continuing to develop and operate? During a market correction, you have to take the time to check this out. There are quite a few projects that have “floated”, so we should not waste time experimenting with them.
- The project’s Twitter is followed by many KOLs or the project itself is analyzed by many KOLs, shill…
Some extra notes when hunting airdrops:
- You should not do too many wallets but superficially, instead, you should only use a few wallets but experience deeply. For example, Hop Protocol requires the condition to be used through at least 2 bridges with a volume of 1,000 USDT or more. So, if you just do it superficially with a small volume, even though many wallets are still broken.
- Should be used as a person with real needs, and if possible, combined with the needs of the brothers in the market. Like me, every time I put money into Layers – 2 to ape in new rafters, I often use different cross-chain projects to “miss” to be retroactive.
- Systematize projects that need to follow Chain for more convenience. For example: I bridge assets from Ethereum to Arbitrum, I will take advantage of a series of potential projects there and then move to another chain.
In the next section, we will explore some potential airdrops together.
2. Some potential airdrop projects and how to join
2.1. Projects made about Bridge
Orbiter is a bridge to transfer assets between Ethereum and Layer 2 or between Layer 2 together. As a project that has a product and operates very “smoothly”, Orbiter is expected to continue to develop further in the near future. Previously, Orbiter had an open funding on Gitcoin (now closed).
Strategy: participate in product experience, bridge assets from Ethereum to Layer 2 and between Layer 2 together (it costs gas, you should watch the weekend to make the cost cheaper).
b) Across Protocol
Similar to Orbiter, Across is a protocol that bridges between Ethereum and Layer 2. Currently, Across allows you to transfer ETH from Ethereum to Layer 2, the feature of asset transfer between Layer 2 has not been opened, may continue to develop. Future.
Strategy: participate in transferring assets between ETH to Layer 2 on Across and provide liquidity in the project pool.
c) Lifi Protocol
Also a bridge product, Lifi Protocol is in the development and maturation stage. Unlike the above protocols, in addition to Layer 2, Lifi also supports many other Layer 1 such as Avalanche, Fantom…
The first product that went into operation of Lifi was transferto.
Strategy: You can experience the product and give feedback to the team to receive the airdrop.
2.2. Layer 2 projects
With the token launch of Optimism, other Layer 2 like Arbitrum, zkSync are also expected to announce tokens and airdrop to users soon in the future. To increase the possibility of receiving the airdrop, you need to experience these Layer 2 from today.
First, you can use zkSync Bridge to transfer assets from Ethereum to zkSync and vice versa. After that, you should take the time to experience some more products on zkSync such as:
- ZigZag Exchange: is a DEX exchange that allows you to trade decentralized with orderbooks (with order books and order books). In addition to trading on ZigZag, you should also use ZigZag Bridge (a bridge developed by the project itself).
- Donate on Gitcoin via zkSync. You can try to donate one or several projects on Gitcoin through zkSync. The donation amount can be 1-2 USDT/project.
- Mint an NFT on zkSync via PinataCloud.
- Trade try NFT on zknft.xyz.
- Set up and enjoy the above wallet ArgenHQ.
For the Arbitrum ecosystem, you can experience and find opportunities to receive retro by following these steps:
– Transfer ETH from Ethereum Network to Arbitrum and vice versa via https://bridge.arbitrum.io/
– Experience some protocols built on Arbitrum and without tokens:
- TwisterCash: a protocol forked from Tornado Cash, for FRAX).
- HashFlow Network: is a defi trading platform, you can make a few transactions on this product.
- Risk Harbor: is a property insurance market, you can try it out (buy/provide insurance).
In addition to some of the projects I just mentioned above, you can refer to the list of developing projects on Arbitrum to monitor and look for opportunities:
StarkNet is a layer-2 that is in the process of being developed by Starkware, which is being expected by many people when raising capital from famous funds such as 3AC, a16z, Alameda Research…
You can learn more about the project through this paragraph.
To experience the product, you can perform the following steps sequentially:
Prepare: Because it is a testnet version, you need to prepare some tools to make the product experience easier:
Perform product testing:
- StarSwap: execute swap commands on this application.
- Orbiter Finance: you can use Orbiter bridge to bridge money via StarkNet.
- JediSwap: execute transactions on the Jedi testnet.
- mySwap: similarly, you use the product with some Swap commands.
- Alpharoad: is also 01 AMM, you can swap out a few commands.
Since most of the products on Arbitrum are in the testnet stage, after testing, don’t forget to give feedback to the team on Discord (or Telegram). Feedback content can be based on evaluation of criteria such as: interface, user-friendliness, support tools (fast transaction volume adjustment 25%, 50%…), speed, missing features (based on similar products built by other ecosystems…).
In addition, because StarkNet is a product of StarkWare, the unit has provided Layer 2 solutions for projects like dYdX Exchange, Immutable X, DversiFi and Sorare, so if you have time, please spend more time. time to use these products.
So, in this article, we have listed together some projects with retroactive potential about Bridge and Layer 2. The reason I put these two groups together is because most of the Bridges support Layer2, because So, you can do “one job and two things.” In the next section, we will continue to look for retroactive opportunities across other ecosystems.
Don’t forget to follow us to receive more useful articles and hot news about the crypto market.
See more articles by author Poseidon:
#Summary #projects #Retroactive #potential #Part