These are Apple’s most worth buying iPads in November 2022

 44 total views


2022-11-24 21:11:47

Recently, Apple has officially announced the new low-cost iPad Pro M2 and iPad Gen 10. Apple’s new iPad duo, although there are many new things, still have a high price and are not worth buying at this time. If you are in need of a tablet, here are the best options that Apple can bring according to the “delicious – nutritious – cheap” criteria.

iPad Gen 9 Wifi 64GB – Price: 7,990,000 VND

  • Reason to buy: Cheapest iPad

The new iPad Gen 9 launched at Apple’s fall event continues to be Apple’s cheapest – nutritious – delicious iPad model. With a classic design with a 10.2-inch screen, iPad Gen 9 is enough for most needs from basic to complex. It can handle 80% of the tasks like the iPad Pro. The remaining 20% ​​is usually extremely heavy work such as editing videos on 2K or playing heavy games.

Therefore, iPad Gen 9 is the best choice for basic users. iPad Gen 9 is even more powerful than Gen 8 when using A13 Bionic chip like iPhone 11 Pro Max. More than double the memory (64GB base capacity compared to last year’s 32). The iPad 9’s front camera is also better. Apple also put Truetones screen on iPad 9 to help users protect their eyes. This is almost the perfect version of the classic iPad line.

See detailed review of iPad Gen 9 here

iPad Mini 6 Wifi 64GB – Price: 12,990,000 VND

  • Reasons to buy: The most compact iPad; New and most outstanding configuration

All genuine Apple iPads are larger than 10 inches. However, many people find that size too big and want an iPad that can be used with one hand. If you are too, the iPad Mini 6 will be a good choice.

The iPad Mini 6 was also introduced at Apple’s fall event, and it’s the iPad with the biggest changes. Accordingly, the newly designed iPad Mini 6 is completely borderless, keeping it compact for one-handed use, but the screen is increased to 8.3 inches. This makes the user experience much more comfortable.

In terms of power, the iPad Mini 6 has a powerful A15 Bionic chip on par with the newly launched iPhone 13. So the iPad Mini 6 is really a good device for users who want the fastest, most powerful but compact tablet.

See detailed review of iPad Mini 6 here

iPad Air 5 Wifi 64GB – Price: 13,490,000 VND

  • Reason to buy: Beautifully designed iPad with strong configuration

iPad Air 5 is currently Apple’s new design tablet worth buying. It is completely borderless and has no home button. The edges of the iPad Air 5 are also beveled and square like the iPhone 13 Pro.

The large 10.9-inch screen provides an eye-catching display space. Inside, the iPad Air 5 uses the same powerful M1 chip as the Macbook, so it will remain strong for years to come. What’s more, iPad Air 5 also comes with a lot of colors such as green, blue, yellow, pink for users to freely express their personality.

See more iPad Air 5 here

iPad Pro 2021 11 inch Wifi 128GB – Price: 19,190,000 VND)

  • Reasons to buy: The best premium iPad at the best price

iPad Pro 2021 is currently the most powerful iPad from Apple and the entire tablet world. It can bring you the best support from work to entertainment.

The M1 chip inside makes the iPad Pro 2021 on par with the Macbook or iMac. iPad Pro M1 can even be used to use movies in 4K resolution at very fast speeds.

See more iPad Pro 2021 here

iPad Pro 2021 12.9 inch Wifi 128GB – Price 26,290.00 VND

  • Reason to buy: iPad with the biggest and most beautiful screen

The 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2021 is a larger and more complete version than the 11-inch version. Not only does it increase the screen size, but the 12.9-inch iPad Pro also uses an all-new Mini LED screen technology that offers more impressive image quality than the rest of the iPad. Even so, the large size also makes it a bit cumbersome to use and may not be suitable for most users.



#Apples #worth #buying #iPads #November

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *