362 total views
What is Thundercore?
Thundercore was founded in 2017 and is a technology company working on decentralized solutions that has raised $ 50 million in the latest funding round.
Thundercore has its own Blockchain with its own cryptocurrency, developed by leading industry experts and is EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) compatible with a throughput of more than 1,200 TPS.
It only takes a few seconds to confirm, the low gas cost makes Dapps easy and fast to deploy and expand. It provides a high performance and decentralized Protocol solution. Thundercore lays out a Blockchain that allows investors to build decentralized dApps or convert dApps built on Ethereum over their blockchain.
Thunder Token (TT) is the native token of the Thundercore project, located in the United States
Details about the digital currency Thundercore (TT) – the next IEO of the Huobi exchange
- Token Name: Thunder Token (TT)
- Code type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 10,000,000,000 TT
- Prime Lite Allocation: 33,333,333 TT (0.33% total token supply)
- Fundraising target: 50,500,000 USD
- Tokens available for sale: 25%
- Price cap: 1 TT = 0.015 (Price in HT will be announced on Prime Lite day)
- Release date: from 20:00:00 to 20:29:59 (GMT +8) on May 9, 2019
- Personal Limit: TT Token worth 100HT is the basic limit. Can increase cap based on user’s HT holdings during the previous 7 days of launch (max 5000 HT max TT tokens for additional cap)
- Trading pair: TT / HT, TT / USDT. TT / BTC
Information about Thundercore’s previous fundraising and release token release plan:
- Seed Round Price: 01/2018 is 0.01 USD / TT (accounting for 5.76% of total tokens)
- Token Seed Round is locked until February 26, 2020
- Strategic Round Price: 03-05 / 2018, 0.02 USD / TT (accounting for 18.62% of total tokens)
- Lock 1 year from the time of investment, release from 3-05 / 2019
- Private Round Price: June 2018, 0.1 USD / TT (accounting for 1.48% of total tokens)
- February 28, 2019: May 28, 2019, release 40% to August 28, 2019 release the remaining 40%
- Developer Incentive Release Period: as of March 2019, release 1/36 per month
- Committee / Operator Incentive Release Period: as of March 2019, release 1/36 per month
- Committee Incentive Release Period: as of March 2019, release 1/36 per month
- Team Release Period: in May 2019, release 25% and every month after that, release the remaining 1/48
- Thunder Token Fund: April 2019, release 25% and every month after that, release the remaining 1/48
Thundercore is a token that cannot be mined, so CHK will “tell you” 3 ways to earn and grasp this token!
- Earn free Thunder tokens when joining the Thundercore Mainnet at the website https://faUC.thundercore.com/
- Buy Thunder token directly at Huobi floor via IEO or wait for it to be listed on the floor and buy!
- “Turn into” validators (Validators) to contribute efforts to process transactions on Thundercore
- You can store TT in 3 places:
- Soft wallet (Meta Mask, MyEtherWallet, …)
- Hardware wallets (Jaxx, Ledger Nano, Trezor, …)
- Wallets on exchanges where exchanges are allowed
TT Hotbit and Bilaxy are currently two exchanges that are expected to be TT tokens that will be listed first after launch.
Although not yet released, Thundercore has resonated under the name of Huobi’s 3rd IEO, unable to say anything but hope that it will be a project worth investing in. Investment cannot avoid risks, so it is important to consider carefully no matter how impressive this project is because it is a newly launched project anyway. Join or not, invest or ignore, buy or sell is also your decision. Like the previous articles, CHK wants to advise you to keep yourself “cold head” for smart investment, stumble but not lose too much!
Thundercore development team:
Thundercore has a team of successful entrepreneurs and award-winning scientists and engineers. They are pioneers in the cryptocurrency and blockchain innovation revolution, committed to building a powerful blockchain.
Chris Vuong (CEO)
After graduating from Carnegie Mellon with a Ph.D. in Computer Science at the age of 22, he went on to found the social games company Playdom in 2008. According to him, Playdom has grown to more than 500 employees, 200 million people. Operations are acting monthly and reaching a turnover of more than 100 million USD annually. Playdom was later sold to Disney for $ 500 million in 2010. Chris is also an early investor in Alibaba, Glassdoor and FlipKart.
Elaine Shi (Lead Scientist)
With her PhD in Computer Science from Carnegie Mellon University, Shi is an expert in cryptographic protocols and consensus, she wrote the first academic paper on both Bitcoin and non-contracts. Smart focus. Shi was also the first to teach smart contract programming. She currently teaches as an associate professor of computer science at Cornell University. She is also a co-founder and co-director of Cryptocurrency and Contracts (IC3). In this field, she received the Packard Scholarship, the ONR YIP Award, the NSF career award, the Alfred P. Sloan scholarship, the Google faculty award, the NSA’s best faculty security award, the ASPLOS best paper award and many more awards.
Rafeal Pass (Scientist)
Expert in cryptographic protocols, consensus, and game theory, Pass received his doctorate in computer science from MIT. Currently, Pass is a professor of computer science at Cornell and Cornell Tech. Previously, Pass worked in finance for JP Mogran and Price Waterhouse Coopers after studying logic and philosophy at the Sorbonne in Paris. He is a co-founder of the Crypto-Initiative and IC3 together with Shi. He is also a co-creator of ANONIZE with Abhi Shelat. As a professor, he is one of the three founding lecturers of Cornell Tech (currently nearly 40 faculty members), he has received many prestigious awards such as NSF Career Award, AFOSR Young Investigator Award, Alfred P.loan Scholarship, Microsoft Awards, Wallenberg Academy Awards and Google Awards.
With a solid “prop”, Thundercore attracts many investors in this project. This can be a great opportunity and there are so many mysteries about this IEO that we will only know when it goes public. Always be proactive and look for directions as well as “heavy weapons” in investing to get the success you want. Hope you are satisfied with the article about Thundercore, if you find it useful, do not hesitate to not like and share with everyone. Leave a comment if you have any questions or suggestions for the CHK article. Thank you for your interest in CHK’s article!
#ThunderCore #price #marketcap #chart #fundamentals #info #Huobi #exchange #IEO