141 total views
If you are looking for a wallet that allows you to securely store and manage NEO, here are six NEO / GAS wallet most popular.
But first of all we need to find out What is NEO? NEO is a Chinese blockchain project and has two native cryptocurrency tokens – NEO and GAS. This is a smart contract platform that hopes to compete with Ethereum.
Although the NEO project has seen rapid growth lately, it still doesn’t have the same wallet type as some other cryptocurrencies.
However, there are a number of options available, so if you want to buy NEORead on to comment on Top 6 best NEO wallets Now find a wallet that suits your needs.
Criteria to evaluate the best NEO Wallet
When searching NEO wallet tailored to your needs, make sure you look for the following features:
- NEO and GAS compatible. There are no wallets that support every cryptocurrency available, so make sure whichever wallet you choose clearly states that it supports NEO and GAS tokens.
- Generate GAS. NEO holders can earn passive income in the same way that ordinary shareholders in a company can earn dividends. By keeping your NEO tokens in your official wallet, you can earn GAS tokens with each newly created block.
- User friendly. Cryptocurrencies are complex and confusing, and sometimes wallets used to store cryptocurrencies and tokens are even more difficult. To make managing your money as easy as possible, look for a wallet that has a simple and intuitive interface.
- Security features. To protect your money, look for a wallet that promises high level of security. Offline wallets offer the most protection, but if you use a desktop, mobile, or web wallet, look for features like advanced encryption, 2-factor authentication, and multi-sig functionality. .
- Private key. The most important security feature of all is whether the wallet allows you to control your private keys. Without your private key, you won’t be able to access your crypto account, so find a wallet that allows you to maintain ownership of any private keys at all times.
- Develop. Is the wallet backed by a strong development team? Is the team constantly working on making upgrades and improvements to the wallet?
- Support. Ensure the wallet provider is reputable for providing prompt and helpful customer support. Check out how you can contact the team and whether support is only available during specific times.
Ledger Nano S
A hardware wallet provides offline storage for your private keys and represents the highest level of security for your crypto holdings. Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that connects to your computer via USB and has a built-in OLED display.
Along with the buttons on the device, you’ll use this screen to manually verify each transaction. Your private key is protected on Nano S with a secure PIN, 2-factor authentication is supported, and your account is backed up on the recovery board.
(You can see detailed instructions Ledger Nano S cold wallet here)
The setup process for the Nano S is simple and straightforward. It supports bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC) as well as NEO and a host of other cryptocurrencies (around 1100 types). You can interact with your NEO tokens on Nano S through the NEO Wallet web interface which we have reviewed in more detail on the page.
NEON Wallet (desktop wallet)
Developed by City of Zion and approved by NEO, this multi-platform wallet is designed for quick and easy storage and management of NEO, GAS, and other NEP5 tokens. The neon wallet is simple to set up and use, so it might be worth a closer look if you’re new to cryptocurrencies.
Fast to download and run, this lightweight wallet offers a user-friendly interface and has all the features you’d expect in a quality desktop wallet. It is available on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems and your private keys are never stored on neon’s servers. Of course, the fact that your keys are stored locally means you’ll need to protect your computer from hacking and malware.
NEO GUI (desktop wallet)
An official desktop wallet, this option allows you to interact with your NEO holdings via a graphical user interface (GUI). Unlike other wallets, this is a synchronization wallet that requires you to download the entire blockchain to your system. This will take a while and use up a considerable amount of space on your computer.
Once the sync is complete, you can create a password-protected wallet and then back it up by encrypting the private key. You can then start sending and receiving NEO, or simply keep your tokens to generate GAS.
NEO GUI is a secure way to manage your NEO tokens, but tech novices or anyone new to the world of crypto may find it a bit complicated. So the Virtual Money Blog does not recommend this type, Sync is also a long time!
O3 Wallet (mobile wallet)
O3 Wallet is a mobile wallet available on Android and iOS devices. The app combines a simple, attractive interface with the benefits of managing your NEO tokens from the palm of your hand.
Built exclusively for NEO, NEO wallet This allows you to monitor the performance of your NEO portfolio in real time. It allows you to split your holdings into two wallets – one hot for daily use and a cold wallet to store the majority of your money.
This free open source wallet is simple and convenient to use, but it’s worth pointing out that it will never be able to offer the same level of security as a hardware wallet. You can access NEO O3 Wallet Here
NEO Wallet (web wallet)
NEO Wallet is a popular wallet developed by the NEO community. In addition to being light and fast, it also provides a simple interface that makes it easy to store, send and receive NEO and GAS.
Your wallet file is stored locally and your private key is never uploaded to the NEO server. All messages are encrypted for more security and all the information you need to manage your money is presented in a simple, easy-to-understand layout.
NEO Wallet supports Chrome browsers and is available in English and Chinese. If you are a beginner to cryptocurrencies, you may want to take a look NEO Wallet.
NEO Tracker (web wallet)
Another user-friendly online wallet, NEO Tracker is a web wallet that allows you to control your private keys. None of your private data is stored on NEO Tracker servers, which provides peace of mind, and you can log in with your private key or keystore file.
The process of creating a new wallet and accessing your funds is pretty straightforward. You should not have any trouble starting to send or receive tokens. Transaction and transfer histories are easily accessible, and a blockchain explorer is included for additional functionality as well.
Only available in English, NEO Tracker supports Chrome and Edge browsers.
In addition to the above 6 wallets, you can also store NEO on reputable exchanges, below is a list of reputable exchanges that the Virtual Currency Blog recommends to use.
Update news above Twitter of the Virtual Money Blog
Like fanpage Facebook of the Virtual Money Blog
Join the channel Telegram of the Virtual Money Blog
Join Group news discussion of Virtual Money Blog
Related keywords search on google: Bitcoin wallet, bitcoin cold wallet, ethereum wallet, ripple wallet, xrp wallet, eth wallet, btc wallet, tron wallet, neo wallet, bitcoin cash wallet, bch wallet, USDT wallet, tether wallet, eos wallet, xmr wallet, dash wallet, zcash wallet, ledger nano s wallet, trezor wallet, xlm wallet, ada wallet, cardano wallet, etc, ethereum classic wallet
#Top #reputable #safe #secure #NEO #GAS #wallets