UniLend (UFT) price, marketcap, chart, and fundamentals info
UniLend is a permission-less decentralized DeFi protocol that combines spot trading services and money markets with lending and lending services through smart contracts.
In the money market, interest rates and mortgage rates are based on supply, demand and other market forces and the loan limit is determined by the liquidity in the trading pairs.
Integrated smart contracts for both features of the protocol allow both transactional and DeFi capabilities to coexist in the same protocol. This solves the liquidity and liquidation problems that have constrained the development of DeFi adoption in a broader market.
What problems does UniLend solve?
TVL in decentralized financial network (DeFi) as of February 23, 2021 is fluctuating from 35 to 42 billion USD. However, funds coming from a number of cryptocurrencies have dominated DeFi. As a result, many cryptocurrencies are locked outside of the ecosystem due to a lack of support from leading and upcoming DeFi platforms.
While a number of systems have sought to address this, there is a lot of fragmentation as there is no single system that supports the entire array of cryptocurrencies available in today’s crypto market. UniLend is one of the few DeFi protocols that brings the full spectrum of tokens available to the DeFi market.
How does UniLend solve the problem?
UniLend solves fragmentation and limited functionality problems by supporting and providing comprehensive functionality for a wide variety of digital assets, including:
- Permission-less listing: Any ERC20 token can be listed without the need for centralized organization / DAO to control the process and the project is also exploring the addition of cross-chain support in the future like Binance Chain, Monero, etc.
- Lending & borrowing: Users have the ability to unlock the token’s lending function to receive interest and borrow by paying interest.
- Trading: A matching trading pair will work on UniLend to include decentralized spot trading functionality.
- Liquidity: By providing liquidity, users can receive a fee corresponding to their liquidity pool stake.
- Governance: The protocol will be managed by token holders through proposals to ensure modifications to the protocol are made with majority consensus.
- User Interface / User Experience: Intuitive and user-friendly interface designed to provide seamless trading and lending / borrowing experience.
What is UFT Token?
UFT is the native token of UniLend, or UniLend Finance Token. Toekn will have a lot of use cases related to governance, infrastructure facilities and more.
Basic information about UFT
|Total Supply||100,000,000 UFT|
|Circulation supply||25,557,500 UFT|
Token issuance schedule
UFT Token Sale
What is UFT used for?
- Governance: Used to facilitate management of the UniLend protocol. UFT holders will be able to vote on a number of factors related to the protocol’s operation. Such as mortgage rates for specific assets, addition of base pairs, …
- Liquidity mining: As stakeholders and maintainers of the UniLend protocol, LPs will be rewarded for their services with governance in the form of UFT tokens, in addition to a percentage of transaction fees and borrowing fees.
- Encourage user engagement: Participants of the ecosystem that use UniLend for lending, borrowing, or trading will be rewarded for joining with UFT tokens.
On which exchange is UFT traded?
Currently you can buy on Binance and MXC or buy on the DEX is Uniswap offline.
Where to store UFT?
This is an ERC-20 token so it’s pretty easy to find a suitable wallet for example: Trustwallet, Ledger Nano X, MyEtherWallet, MetaMask.. Or you can store it directly on an exchange, where you bought that token. Remember to turn on full security.
UniLend versus Uniswap and Compound
Potential assessment of UniLend (UFT)
IEOs are growing rapidly in the crypto space, and the selection of participants who are selected to participate in the public sale of tokens using the lottery system has become commonplace.
UniLend used Chainlink’s Verifiable Random Function (VRF) to generate a fair and unpredictable source of random number (RNG) with verifiable on-chain cryptographic evidence by any person let’s join
Ankr will provide powerful and secure nodes for UniLend to make it a truly decentralized project. UniLend will run one of their nodes through Ankr’s direct and powerful Ethereum API access.
Should you invest in UFT?
UniLend is a natural complement to the DeFi ecosystem. In a market predominantly dominated by more than one token among the possible cryptocurrencies, the protocol offers more options for crypto holders.
Furthermore, by combining spot trading, currency markets, lending, and borrowing in the same smart contract, it effectively removes barriers in DeFi such as payments and liquidity. Additionally, UFT provides owners with administrative rights to put the decision-making process in the hands of users.
Hope the reviews from the project will help you make the right decision to invest in UFT tokens.
Community & Social
#UniLend #UFT #price #marketcap #chart #fundamentals #info #Details #UFT #virtual #currency