580 total views
“Crash” is probably the hottest keyword of the past week in the crypto market. On the first day of the month, the Otherside’s NFT sale event rocked the Ethereum network because gas fees were pushed up and made the Etherscan website unusable, while the NFT craze made the Solana blockchain freeze for 8 more. ,5 hours. The Fantom network is in danger of being liquidated when a “whale” is liquidated massively.
By the middle of the week, the news that the Fed had stepped up to raise interest rates to deal with inflation in the US continued to make Bitcoin’s price sell off to $35,200 – the lowest level since late February.
However, everything is not over, when there are still many developments to look forward to from all areas of the crypto industry, from the news that Binance “joins money” to Elon Musk’s acquisition of Twitter, TRON ramps up the stablecoin battle with USDD , Anchor applied huge changes in UST and tokenomic rates to avoid the risk of Terra crashing until LFG spent $1.5 billion to buy more Bitcoin.
Let’s review it all with CHK to make sure you don’t miss any important news!
CHK Originals – Must-read articles
– Kyros Kompass #8: Internet of Blockchain Overview
– CHK Blog: Why has the cross-chain array not “exploded”?
– Analysis: Breakdown on Ethereum, Solana and the importance of Blockspace for blockchain
– AANC #2: From the Bored Ape Yacht Club, reflect on the story of “uses of NFTs”
– Ancient8 Research: The development of commercialized models in the game industry
– DeFi Discussion ep.43: What does Dr. Vo Dinh Tri (Old Guy) say when he talks about Crypto?
– Weekly news: Why is the crypto market holding its breath waiting for information from the Fed – How does raising interest rates affect Crypto?
Central point 🔥
– Crypto and stock markets are “red on fire” because of the Fed, Bitcoin falls to $35,500
– Luna Foundation Guard buy 1.5 billion more Bitcoins
– Binance lends to Elon Musk 500 million USD to buy back Twitter
– NFT Otherside Open Sale of Bored Ape Yacht Club brought down Etherscan
– Warren Buffett “Criticize” Bitcoin even if the price drops to 25 USD
– Bitcoin supply is at a loss hits “alarming” levels even though Bitcoin mining difficulty and hashrate continues to hit new highs
– Vitalik Buterin: “Ethereum fees must be reduced to $0.05 to be acceptable”
– TRON (TRX) Launched USDD algorithmic stablecoin, 30% APY commitment
– Axie Infinity (AXS) For the first time since July 2021, it fell below the threshold of 30 USD
– Crypto.com exchange cuts user rewards, Cronos token (CRO) plunges more than 30%
– Solana (SOL) collapsed again, the whole blockchain “stands still” for 8.5 hours – The development team proposed “gas war”
– Polkadot (DOT) support inter-parachain token transfer feature
– New York raise $300 million to launch a new ecosystem development fund
– “Whale” FTM Struggling to death, the entire Fantom ecosystem held its breath at the risk of collapse
– Optimism fund 231 million OP tokens to develop the ecosystem
– Hop Protocol Announcement of airdrop token HOP
– Crossing the Curve, Lido become the DeFi protocol with the largest TVL
– Anchor Protocol lowering UST interest rate to 18%, applying flexible APY mechanism – “Anchor Wars” close to the latest tokenomics change
– Aurora’s Rainbow Bridge successfully repelled the plot to attack, Aurora Curve integration
– Damage from crypto hacks in the first 4 months of 2022 hit 1.6 billion USD
NFT, Games and the Metaverse 🖼🎮🌐
– Moonbirds and Solana helped the NFT market reach $6.3 billion in trading volume in April
– Square Enix sell most of the company’s “legacy” for only 300 million USD to invest in blockchain
– Starbucks NFT release coming soon
– “Gathering” NFT for fomothe famous crypto investment fund lost 95% of the “8-digit” amount
Investments from large institutions
– MicroStrategy announced Q1 2022 earnings, haven’t sold any Bitcoins yet
– Coinbase Became the first customer to get a Bitcoin mortgage at Goldman Sachs
– Two big banks in Argentina Launching Cryptocurrency Trading
– Samsung Preparing to List Asia’s First Blockchain ETF in Hong Kong
Legal and Reception ️
– Governor of California Sign an executive order on crypto, accept blockchain technology
– Argentina Ban on cryptocurrency trading through domestic banks
– SEC Scaling up the cryptocurrency “surveillance force”
– New President of Korea Defer crypto tax law, prioritize investor protection
– Uzbekistan Issue a new regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies
– Gucci crypto payment acceptance test
– Algorand (ALGO) become FIFA’s new blockchain partner for the 2022 World Cup
– Wikipedia stop accepting crypto donations
#Weekly #CHK #Bitcoin #collapsed #Fed #Ethereum #Solana #collapsed #NFT