88 total views
DEX is a product that is quite familiar to all ecosystems, and it would not be surprising if there are continuous launches of DEX projects on networks. Aldrin is an AMM DEX project developed on Solana, let’s find out together!
What is Aldrin?
Aldrin is a decentralized exchange using automatic market making mechanism (AMM DEX) built on the Solana ecosystem, providing users with an easy and convenient trading platform to use. .
Aldrin currently supports the following Solana wallets: Phantom, Solflare, Ledger wallet, MathWallet and CHK Wallet,…
Highlights of Aldrin
Aldrin is currently an AMM DEX with some of the basic features of a decentralized exchange. However, Aldrin is integrating and developing some outstanding features as follows:
- Raising: The platform allows users to access and connect with a number of features such as:
- Spot Trading: Help users buy, sell and trade a variety of crypto assets instantly.
- Automated Rebalancing: Allows users to manage portfolios to allocate reasonable expectations.
- Smart Orders: Automatically trade on pre-calculated risk and return scales. You can set entry, stop loss and take profit levels.
- Hedging: Risk management feature for users. You can use it to minimize the risk of loss due to extreme fluctuations or flash dumps from the market.
Aldrin Token Information (RIN)
Key Metrics RIN
- Ticker: RIN.
- Blockchain: Solana.
- Token Standard: SPL.
- Contract: E5ndSkaB17Dm7CsD22dvcjfrYSDLCxFcMd6z8ddCk5wp
- Token Type: Utility, Governance.
- Total Supply: 50,000,000 RIN.
- Circulating Supply: 6,933,044.72 RIN.
RIN Token Allocation
- Operations reserves: 29.6%
- Team: 20%
- Community farming: 18%
- Marketing: 10%
- Token sale: 8.86%
- Liquidity Provision: 8%
- Strategic: 5%
- Launchpool: 0.54%
RIN Token Sale
RIN Token Release Schedule
Note: Project Aldrin (RIN) was renamed from Cryptocurrency.ai (CCAI).
RIN Token Use Case
RIN is a token used to:
- Is a project management token.
- Participate in activities on the platform.
- Staking and receive reward sRIN from the project.
Looking for more information: What is Staking??
How to earn and own RIN Token
You can buy RIN tokens at MEXC Global with the RIN/USDT trading pair, and Raydium with the RIN/USDC trading pair.
RIN Token exchange & storage wallet
RIN Token Storage Wallet – CHK Wallet
RIN is a token belonging to SPL, so it will be stored on CHK Wallet follow these steps:
Step 1: At the main interface, select Receive.
Step 2: Enter RIN in the search box.
Step 3: Choose a wallet to receive RIN tokens
Step 4: Copy the wallet address and send the RIN token to this address.
RIN Token Exchange
Currently, you can buy RIN tokens at MEXC Global with the RIN/USDT trading pair, and Raydium with the RIN/USDC trading pair.
Roadmap & Updates
- DEX: Launching smart trading on Aldrin DEX.
- CEX: Launching centralized spot trading and Futures exchange for users.
Project team, investors & partners
The project team includes: Hisham Khan – CEO, Joe Wong – advisor,…
Raydium (RAY): One of the first DEXs built on the Solana ecosystem. Raydium is almost a clone of Uniswap V2 with many similar features. However, with mounting in a thriving ecosystem, it is highly likely that Raydium will create many mutations in the field of decentralized trading.
So you and I have learned about Aldrin and all details about the RIN token, what do you think about the RIN token after this article? Please comment below to discuss with CHK!
Don’t forget to subscribe and join CHK Insights’ groups and channels below to discuss with admins and many other community members:
Disclaimer: All the information in the article is for informational purposes only, to share knowledge and is NOT considered investment advice. You should research the project carefully before making any investment decisions!
#Aldrin #RIN #Details #RIN #Token