442 total views
What is Ambrosus (AMB)?
Ambrosus is a blockchain-based protocol designed and implemented to improve quality and transparency for the supply chains of life-essential products such as medicine and food.
Given the current situation: Retailers and consumers are concerned with the authenticity and sourcing of goods at all times. Ambrosus solved this problem:
- A set of IoT, blockchain, and decentralized applications to track, record, and monitor real-world goods.
- Store, organize, and transact data securely, reliably, and efficiently.
On November 5, Ambrosus announced the launch of a new logo and website: ambrosus.io . Please be careful when accessing
What’s special about Ambrosus?
As mentioned, the project was born with the aim of solving for consumers, retailers are always concerned about sourcing, authenticity of goods, etc. So let’s see Ambrosus’s solution in detail in the problem. this:
- IoT (Internet of Things): Networkable and automation devices provide security and proof of data, making it a bona fide data source for information that can be tracked and used properly used.
- Secure data storage: Decentralized, immutable, and interoperable data allows for easy authentication and sharing, with automated smart contracts that reduce manual data entry. Zero-knowledge proof is used to authenticate users while maintaining strict privacy.
- Supply Chain Traceability: A network to track any product from origin to retailer, with geo-location tracking, product authentication, quality control and condition.
Proof of Origin: Update shipment reports and other commercial documents provide reliable information about the manufacturer. Proof of compliance is maintained through automated reporting on a decentralized and transparent network.
- Ticker: AMB
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Token type: Utility
- Total supply: 769,873,000 VND AMB
- Circulating Supply: 610,800,179.00 AMB.
- Source: Coinmarketcap.com
Token Release Schedule
- ICO price: 0.3$
- Raised: $32,507,330
Hard Cap: $97,800,000
Token Use Case
- Payment: AMB can be used to pay for transactions on AMB-NET. Every time an asset or event is created, AMB is required as a fee.
- AMB can be locked to create a digital record of physical goods.
- AMB is the collateral required to run a Masternode in AMB-NET. This requires users to lock a certain amount of AMB in order to be considered a Masternode, in return they collect a portion of the fees paid to validate transactions or create new assets.
Which exchange is AMB Token traded on?
You should trade AMB on Binance.
Sign up for a Binance account here: https://CHK.com/go/binance
AMB Token storage wallet
You can use Coin98 Wallet. Enter Coin98 Wallet Referral ID as “C98NBDN89Q” to support BTA. Or hold AMB on Binance where you bought the token.
Ambrosus Team consists of members mostly living in Switzerland. The group has expanded rapidly. The group has grown to more members, with opportunities for dozens of other positions.
- Angel Versetti (CEO): has extensive experience in the field of crypto startups and investments. Previously, he advised the United Nations and the World Resources Forum on investing in innovative technologies.
Investors and Ambrosus include: Hashed, Kenetic Capital,…
Assess the potential of Ambrosus
There are a number of blockchain projects on the market that address issues around supply chain management. This is an area where almost everyone believes that decentralization can benefit, and projects with the right way of incorporating blockchain into the supply chain will receive a lot of attention from investors.
However, there are some of the more famous projects, such as VeChain, Waltonchain…, whether Ambrosus can compete. With the change of a new look, the community also hopes for the next development steps of Ambrosus.
Blockchain is still very early to say it has matured, so for now it is all judgmental, Ambrosus has been successful in the food sector and is now looking forward to expanding into other areas. Especially, this is one of the projects that have been involved very early on the issue of supply chain management. Hopefully the next phase of the project will continue to update with many new things.
All analysis is for reference only because considering that the trading volume on Binance is very small, there are always certain risks, this is not investment advice. Hope everyone always considers and takes responsibility for their own decisions. Thank you!
#Ambrosus #AMB #AMB #Cryptocurrency #Complete