608 total views
In this article, I will go with you to learn about the Ariadne Finance project, a protocol that aggregates liquidity between many different chains with low cost and convenience. As a user of DeFi applications, I understand that this is very necessary.
Project details Ariadne Finance Will be provided include:
- What is Ariadne Finance? What is outstanding about this project token?
- How can ARDN Tokens be earned?
- How to store and trade Ariadne Finance?
- The teams issue tokens similar to Ariadne Finance so that you can evaluate the development potential of this project.
Let’s find out together.
What is Ariadne Finance?
Ariadne Finance is a multi-chain liquidity aggregation protocol and acts as a control panel that supports multiple tokens in parallel, allowing users to farm at low cost and faster between one or more blockchains.
Specifically, the project will help users save swaps and bridge costs for EVM and non-EVM chains.
Highlights of Ariadne Finance
Ariadne Finance allows users to enter or exit farming on multiple blockchains with unlimited investment, especially without the need to interact with bridges. All it takes is a few simple steps to quickly transfer assets to different blockchains to farm and earn profits.
These are the advantages that you get when using Ariadne Finance, specifically as follows:
- Full ownership of your keys and assets. Where and how the farm will be pushed to the wallet address for confirmation. (Like other yield farm support platforms, you will have limits on your intervention in assets after you’ve farmed).
- There is no need to incur gas fees at the receiving network.
- The use of cross-chain bridge minimize transaction steps. Usually, when depositing, withdrawing and transferring assets between different chains, it needs to go through a lot of intermediary steps. Thereby, the project brings a convenient asset transfer experience and saves time for users.
Eg: I want to change from SOL to ETH, but if there is no cross-chain bridge between these two systems, the steps to do are:
- Convert SOL to USDT of Solana system.
- Put on the CEX exchange to buy the native token of the Ethereum chain, which is ETH.
This requires a lot of operations and complexity as well as costs many times.
At the time of writing, Ariadne Finance is still in testnet and Ariadne V1 will only revolve around cross-chain farming.
However, they have intended to develop more utilities and many upgraded versions of features for the project such as Adriadne V2.
The upgraded version promises to bring features such as providing a comparison table of potential farming/lending/deposit places for users to make a better choice after calculating the opportunity cost.
Besides, the project also has the feature of predicting prices using AI technology and giving warnings if transaction fees are too high, etc. and many other features.
Not only that, the plans for the V3 version have also been partly drawn up, when Ariadne Finance is not only a place to optimize shipping or withdrawal costs. liquidity off a chain from aggregators or farming cross-chain. The features that will be in Ariadne V3 are also geared towards a free user experience.
Information about Ariadne Finance Token (ARDN)
Key Metrics ARDN
Basic information about Ariadne Finance:
- Token Name: Ariadne Finance Tokens.
- Ticker: ARDN.
- Blockchain: Updating..
- Token Standard: Updating..
- Contract: Updating…
- Token Type: Updating…
- Total Supply: 25,000,000 ARDN.
- Circulating Supply: 300,000 ARDN (1.2% of Total Token Supply) (After listing on Impossible Finance IDO).
ARDN Token Allocation
Ariadne has not announced a specific token allocation table for ARDN.
ARDN Token Sale
On October 13, 2021 5:00 AM UTC and November 4, 2021 10:00 AM UTC, Ariadne Finance will hold a public sale in the form of IDO on Impossible Finance.
Details of the sale are as follows:
- Ticker: ARDN
- Impossible Finance Sale Allocation: 300,000 ARDN (1.2% of Total Token Supply).
- Sale prices: $0.5/ARDN.
- Token sale mechanism: Staking Subscription
- Staking method: Staking only IDIA (native token of Impossible Finance).
- Condition: Yes KYC Identity verification.
For more details on how and when to register, please refer to here.
ARDN Token Release Schedule
Currently, I only have information about the token payment for participating in IDO on Impossible Finance, specifically as follows:
- On 4/11/2021, 33% of ARDN will be paid on the first day.
- On May 4, 2022, the remaining ARDN tokens will be paid after 6 months.
ARDN Token Use Case
Tokens of Ariadne Finance have not announced the utility when using tokens. I will update after the project is announced.
How to earn and own ARDN Token
To own ARDN token, you can register to buy Ariadne Finance Token on Impossible Finance in the form of IDO.
ARDN Token exchange & storage wallet
ARDN storage wallet
Roadmaps & Updates
The project is still in the testnet phase and the Roadmap will be published once the testing and editing phases are completed.
Project team, investors & partners
The Ariadne Finance project team has a core of experienced people in the blockchain industry in particular and technology in general. I will list through the members so that you can get more information and make some predictions about the product:
- Eugene Shimalsky – CEO: Corporate CEO and product development, founder of software development technology company Noisy Miner, former director of product direction at Deep Dive Research.
- Egor Egorov – CTO: Software engineer with over 30 years of experience in coding. Expert in finance and high-performance trading software.
- Yuri Yazupol – Lead Backend Developer: With over 10 years of experience in web-based service delivery for the e-commerce, financial and telephony industries.
- Roman Zhbadynskyi – Lead Full Stack Developer: Over 15 years of experience in promoting effective teamwork, with a major focus on usability and improving performance.
- Yuriy Savchenko – Technology consultant: Holds the position of CTO at Attic Lab and APYSwap, senior developer at Solstarter – the first launchpad on the Solana system, a specialist with extensive experience in the development of Ethereum, BSC and Solana. Receiving his advice is something that can help Ariadne Finance a lot in the upcoming development.
The project has not announced investors. My team and I will update when the latest information is available.
Ariadne Finance partners for technology support such as Aurora under the Near system, the Apyswap project or even partners to promote farming incentives like Smart Pad. In addition, Ariadne also has cooperation from HAPI – cross-chain protocol specialized in building security standards for DeFi products.
I believe the above partners can join forces to realize the plans for the next V2, V3 upgraded versions of the project.
Pontoon (TOON): A cross-chain liquidity protocol, allowing liquidity aggregation between various Layer 1 and Layer 2 blockchains such as ETH, BSC, HECO Chain, etc.
Optimism: Layer 2 scaling solution on Ethereum with Relayer network support and liquidity mining program for liquidity contributors between different chains.
Above is all the information about the Ariadne Finance project and the ARDN token so that you have more knowledge when learning about the project and making your own judgments. Hopefully, this article will help readers gain more value.
If you have any other questions about ARDN token, please comment below to discuss with CHK! Don’t forget to subscribe and join CHK Insights’ groups and channels below to discuss with admins and other community members:
#Ariadne #Finance #ARDN #Detailed #Information #ARDN #Token