562 total views
The growth and boom of DeFi, NFT or more recently Metaverse has made Ethereum’s network increasingly congested with high gas fees, thereby hindering user accessibility.
To solve this problem, the developers of Near Protocol created Aurora – an EVM that helps decentralized applications from Ethereum can be developed on here easily and many other advantages.
What is Aurora?
Aurora is an EVM built on Near Protocol to make decentralized applications from Ethereum scalable and secure in the future, with low transaction costs for users.
Watch now: What is Near Protocol (NEAR)? All information about NEAR . coin
Thanks to Aurora, developers on Ethereum’s network can easily migrate their Dapps to Aurora’s ecosystem. From there, users like us can benefit from low transaction fees (currently the transaction fee on Aurora’s network is only $0) and significantly increased transaction times.
Outstanding features of Aurora
Here are the highlights of this network:
- Full Ethereum compatibility: Users can use today’s popular decentralized wallets such as Metamask, Coin98 Wallet, etc. to connect with Aurora easily.
- Low transaction costs: The transaction fee on Aurora at the moment is only $0, much cheaper than the Ethereum network.
- Trustless Bridging: Users can easily convert their assets through Aurora Bridge.
- Name: Aurora
- Symbol: AURORA
- Blockchain: Updating…
- Standard: Updating…
- Contract: Updating…
- Supply of circulation: Updating…
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 AURORA
- DAO balance for future projects: 48%
- Community Treasury: 20%
- Aurora Labs long term incentives: 16%
- Aurora Labs private round investors: 9%
- NEAR ecosystem distribution: 3%
- Early Aurora contributors: 2%
- Aurora Labs for incentives: 1%
- Aurora Labs for bootstrapping ecosystem: 1%
Token Release Schedule
From November 4, 2021 to November 17, 2021, this project will conduct IDO on 3 platforms: Smartpad, BocaChica and Skyward with the IDO price of 1$ and the token supply for this phase is 1,000,000 AURORA.
Token use case
This project’s AURORA token is used to:
- Staking: AURORA holders can use their idle tokens to participate in staking to receive rewards.
- Governance: Participate in voting and propose future directions of the project.
- Transaction fees: These fees come from Rainbow Bridge, smart contract, Aurora Validator.
- Incentives: a portion of the $AURORA token will be rewarded to the voting participants.
On which exchange is AURORA traded?
AURORA Token storage wallet
Coin98 Wallet can be used when the token is launched.
Enter Coin98 Wallet Referral ID as “C98NBDN89Q” to support BTA.
Aurora’s key developers are all from Near Protocol. That includes:
- Alex Shevchenko (CEO): Product Manager of Near Protocol.
- Arto Bendiken (CTO): Has more than 20 years of experience in developing technology products.
- Matt Henderson (Head of Product): Formerly the Product Manager of Near Protocol.
This project has raised more than 12 million USD from investors from previous funding rounds, led by Dragonfly Capital, Pantera Capital and Electric Capital.
Below is the development plan of the project, specifically:
Quarter 3, 2021:
- Complete the fundraising campaign.
- Find out the initial locations for the AuroraDAO.
Quarter 4, 2021:
- Speed up token transfer
- Complete gas charge feature with ERC-20s
- Simplified “Hide the Blockchain”.
In the year 2022:
- Continue the project expansion process.
It can be said that Aurora is one of the main cards to help the Near Protocol platform develop well and attract more users in the future.
Thank you all for following this post. Good bye and see you again!
#Aurora #AURORA #Complete #Cryptocurrency #AURORA