What is Blockchain Wallet?
Blockchain – A word that is always mentioned a lot on the mass media such as newspapers, television, … But in this article it is understood as Blockchain wallet, One Wallet for storage Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, … Most popular in the world today, quite safe and secure and also free. So today, CHK will rewrite the post How to Create a Blockchain Wallet Latest.
Before going into the tutorial, I will repeat the outstanding features of Blockchain Wallet to help you know clearly whether to decide to use it or not! As well as analysis of security possibilities and errors that can lead to user hacking.
- Simple Interface, easy to use, colors easy to see, cool to eyes.
- Safe and secure, Easy Backup and Restore.
- Prestige is undisputed, so please rest assured to use.
- Using on the Web, the load is quite slow, for example, when you log in, it will freeze for 2-3 seconds before displaying it fully
- Support is quite a few coins, but in my opinion it will be added later.
Is Blockchain Wallet Safe?
Currently, in my opinion, it is very safe, but nothing is absolutely secure, this is a hot wallet, the wallet runs on the web and also has a mobile version, so dangers are still unavoidable. If you get hacked email, or don’t activate 2FA, it may be hacked, or if your computer is infected with a virus or keylog, maybe money will not fly. So it is safe or not, but if you want to be safer, you should use it ledger nano s bitcoin wallet. So to make sure:
- Activate 2FA for email wallet registration
- Activate 2FA for the wallet login account
- Ensure your computer or phone is free from viruses or trojans
- Avoid going to unsafe websites.
Is Bitcoin Wallet a Blockchain Wallet?
Initially, blockchain wallets were created with the sole purpose of storing bitcoins, so a blockchain wallet can be called a bitcoin wallet.
Later, for the sake of development, they decided to add other types such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar … And I believe it will expand even more.
How to Create a Blockchain Wallet
Step 1: Enter https://login.blockchain.com/#/signup here to sign up for an account
You enter your email, password, and select the Continue icon, to continue, it will display the inner interface of Blockchain Wallet, but before exploring, you should go to your email to check the confirmation email. registration.
Click on “Yes, This is My Email” to confirm it is your email. Can you see the line “Your Wallet ID: xxx”? That is the line for you to login to your wallet on the web, instead of entering your email to login, you enter that line, enter the password to log in.
Introduction to Blockchain Wallet Overview
The picture above is the basic interface of Blockchain walletIt is easy to understand at first glance, but I will introduce the basic functions:
- Control Panel: Click on it, it will display again like the picture above
- Buy & Sell: this is where you can buy and sell, however Vietnam is not supported, so you don’t need to pay attention to it.
- Swap: is a function that helps you convert from one currency to another with a cheap cost.
- Transactions: A place to view and make transactions, as you can see, Wallet supports 4 VND: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar. Press on each coin, it will display the transaction function of that coin. Note that the newly added Stellar coin, Blockchain is promoting if you successfully Upload the photo of Seo Phien ID card, you will receive $ 25 Stellar.
- Storage: This is an item that connects to a cold wallet for more security.
- Security Center: Set up the security of your account
- Settings: Where to display the ID of the wallet, the Code Connect with the phone when you use it on the phone, …
The first thing is I always urge you to skim the area Security CenterEmail security settings, 2-step verification, and group backup. In the picture with specific explanations of each important function of each, you read it briefly and remember Turn on security functions up, follow the steps it recommends to complete security function.
- 2-Step Verification: You should use Google Authenticator (2FA), but the SMS is because it is not stable, sometimes you receive the SMS, sometimes you shouldn’t choose the SMS.
- Group of Backup Words: this is very important when you recover your account, I assume one bad day, your account is lost (email lost, phone lost)? As long as there is a Group From Backup, you can restore your account easily. This word group also has 12 different random words arranged in order from 1 to 12, please note clearly. Recovery steps I will introduce later.
So when it is secure, how to receive and send money, you look at the picture and notice where “Send require ” Please
Send And Receive Bitcoin
- Request : is where you get address BTC, ETH, BCH, XLM your. When you want to receive money, you copy the address line and send it to your sender.
- To send : when you already have virtual currency BTC, ETH, BCH, XLM then you can send it to someone else by clicking Send
As shown above, I click on “Request” it will show up Bitcoin address You can Copy, or view it as a QR Code, and use it to send Bitcoin “Sender” to you. Region: Currency: Bitcoin, you can choose Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Stellar let’s see Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Stellar addresses yours too.
The area “OR” is where payment is requested, my example in the picture below, I want to request to receive 1 BTC, received at Bitcoin wallet, Describe what you can write, it works for you and the person who will send you money, then click Next.
You just need to copy that link, send it to “Sender”. Note that the sender is the one who must also use the wallet in Blockchain. You try to click on the link below it will display something offline.
“https://blockchain.com/btc/payment_request?address=16s9ahfmxxMqzMSw6rihtJBV588aLcqZjo&amount=1&message= Who Can Send Me 1 Bitcoin“
Every time I do that, Bitcoin address will changeYou notice that in the 3 pictures I posted above, the address has changed but it belongs to your account, and one address can receive money many times, not each address can only receive once. So don’t be alarmed if it changes address.
After having bitcoin, if you want to send it to someone else, click the icon “To send“
Enter the receiving address, Enter the amount, and Description. Leave transaction Fee as it is, then click continue. As in the picture like that, I send 1 bit to that address, but since I have no money so I cannot press continue, if your wallet has enough money it will allow you to go through the next step of confirmation before sending. So finished sending Bitcoin.
In the writing, CHK has introduced the basic features as well as an overview of how to use Blockchain wallet to help you understand better. This new article should be very true when you follow, in the article we introduce bitcoin, send and receive bitcoins, you can do with bitcoin cash, ethereum, stellar exactly like that. I wish you a successful investment. Particularly account recovery item, I will update later.
If you have any questions, please join the Group discussion below and post your question, the community will help you. To motivate our team, hope when you finish reading, please rate 5 stars or share this article to people who really need it so that we have motivation to write more knowledge articles. Thank you!
Like fanpage Facebook of the Virtual Money Blog
Join the channel Telegram of the Virtual Money Blog
Join Group news discussion of Virtual Money Blog
Related keywords to search on Google: Blockchain Wallet, Create Blockchain Wallet, Create Blockchain Wallet, Create Blockchain Wallet 2019, Bitcoin Blockchain Wallet
Articles Source From CHK.com
#Blockchain #Wallet #Guide #Create #Blockchain #Wallet #Update