122 total views
What is Glitch Protocol (GLCH)?
Glitch Protocol is a super protocol that is developing a brand new blockchain specifically for Defi products and built with scaling and profit sharing in mind at the core.
The project currently has 5 products, the most important product of the project is Glitch Decentralized Exchange (GEX), the remaining products include: Wallet, Explorer, Bridge, Staking, GEX.
What’s special about Glitch Protocol?
- Scalability: With industry leading transaction speeds and block/s latency, Glitch will process at least 3000 TPS, a number that will grow as the network grows.
- Low Transaction Fees: A groundbreaking reward mechanism that incentivizes community support for all ecosystem participants, ensuring low transaction fees.
- Interoperability: Exchange assets between the Glitch ecosystem and different blockchains using a single bridge infrastructure.
- Democracy: By adhering to some of the core tenets of blockchain, Glitch Protocol ensures that the network operates independently without the need for a third party to command the network. To ensure continuity and on-chain security, the blockchain implements a delegated Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm.
|Token type||Utility Token|
|Total Supply||88,888,888 GLON|
|Initial Circulating Supply||
71,558,187 GL ONLY
Token Release Schedule
- Seed sale: Tokens will be released weekly for 4 months.
- Private Sale 1: Released weekly for 2 months.
- Private Sale 2: Released weekly for 1 month.
- Public sale: No lock.
The team raised $3.05 million. Details of round sales are as follows:
- Public sale raised 1.2 million USD. The price of GLCH is sold at 0.09$/GLCH ONLY
- Private Sale (1 and 2) raised 1,825 million USD. The price of GLCH is sold at $0.0675 and $0.0788.
Token Use Case
At Glitch Protocol there is a model called Vault.Vault is a profit sharing mechanism that is tightly coupled with Glitch. This model is very useful for GLCH token holders. It fosters community support for Glitch dApps by providing holders with financial incentives to help developers generate revenue.
GLCH Token storage wallet?
Can use Coin98 Wallet. Enter Coin98 Wallet Referral ID as “C98NBDN89Q” to support BTA. Or it can be stored on the exchange where you bought the GLCH.
On which exchange is GLCH traded?
GLCH is currently listed on Kucoin, Uniswap, Pancakeswap.
If you use Kucoin, you can create an account here: https://CHK.com/go/kucoin
Glitch Protocol Team
Sean Ryan, founder of Glitch, is a business development expert who contributed to the creation and acquisition of several SAAS products and companies prior to creating his blockchain project.
He has been supporting the crypto industry since 2015 and has developed a passion for DeFi systems over the years.
Sean Ryan created Glitch in August 2020 and was able to leverage his finance and business development experience to assemble a professional team to build a DeFi solution we’re evaluating today. .
- Orion: Glitch Protocol will use the Orion Liquidity Boost Plugin to boost its flagship project, Glitch Decentralized Exchange (GEX), with cross-chain liquidity.
- Then other partners such as: Polygon, TrustSwap, Chainlink, …
Spark Digital Capital invested in a seed round. While the amount was not disclosed, it is believed to be substantial and in line with the fundraising goal set by the startup…
Glitch Protocol’s Potential Evaluation
The performance of the GLCH token is impressive, especially for investors who bought the token in private and seed rounds. Investors and participants are anticipating the upcoming Mainnet launch. Glitch Protocol team is an experienced team that we can trust for the next step of the project.
The flagship product is the project’s GEX which is now announced to be coming soon. Glitch Protocol GEX will be live right after mainnet launch. Their partnership with the Orion Liquidity Boost Plugin will be refreshingly separate.
Overall, the Glitch Protocol Team is actively building its product making the 10x gain from the July correction visible. And you, how would you rate this project? This article is for informational purposes only and is not investment advice. Thanks!
#Glitch #Protocol #GLCH #Complete #set #GLCH #Cryptocurrencies