195 total views
What is Jaxx Wallet?
Jaxx is a type of electronic wallet that allows you to store many different digital currencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), Dash coin (DASH), Zcash coin. (ZEC), .. and some other Altcoins. Jaxx.io Cross-platform support is available in Mobile (apple, android), tablet (tablet), desktop (Windows and Linux) and browser addon versions (chrome and firefox).
Features of electronic wallet Jaxx
- Wallet backup (this is especially important when storing any virtual currency to help protect your assets when something goes wrong with your devices)
- Support for storing many different digital currencies
- Easily convert between BTC and ETH
- Fiat and BTC / ETH convertible
- User-friendly interface
- Create QR code with arbitrary amount
- Device pairing: you can easily sync devices (Smartphone, tablet, extensions) by scanning a pairing token.
- Deposit money from paper wallets
- Show your wallet’s private key
- Set a security PIN
Commitment from wallet provider Jaxx
- They never keep or access users’ wallets
- They provide a client’s machine-side security model, with private keys stored on your device and never send it to any other server.
- Display Jaxx wallet Designed according to the user trend to bring the best experience, simple to use
- Even if you cancel your wallet across devices, you can still enter your private key into another wallet service
- They do not ask for any personal information from customers including email
The security of Jaxx wallet
Jaxx wallet stores private keys on your own device, meaning that no third party can control your money. In addition, Jaxx allows wallet backup by creating a “unique host seed” (it is a string of random letters) that helps you recover for your money when the device (computer, mobile) is lost or malfunctioned.
What is the deposit / withdrawal transaction fee of Jaxx wallet?
You can download Jaxx wallet About what is placed on your computer or mobile phone is completely free, and when making deposit / withdrawal transactions, Jaxx will apply the same transaction fee as other electronic wallet. Jaxx wallet charges transaction fees as follows:
For example, every Ethereum transaction will be charged as 0.00441 ETH, similar to Bitcoin and other coins will be charged as ETH as well.
Jaxx wallet is a popular hot wallet in the world and is used by many investors to store Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash, .. and various altcoins. However, with hot wallets to ensure “sure” safety for your assets, you should only keep a small amount of money with Jaxx for convenient transaction when needed. If you need to store a large amount of money, you can use a hardware wallet (cold wallet) like Ledger good Trezor. Each type of wallet, whether it is an online wallet or an offline wallet, has its own advantages / disadvantages, depending on the needs that you choose the appropriate wallet type.
The pros and cons of Jaxx wallet
- Jaxx uses open source
- Suitable for those who are new to learning
- Supports many different virtual currencies
- Compatible with many devices including computers and mobile devices
- Lack of 2-factor authentication (2FA)
- There has been a recent response to a security bug
Ok. Above is the article “What is Jaxx? Evaluate electronic wallets that store BTC, ETH, ETC, LTC, DASH, .. reputable and safe“. The following article Virtual currency blog will show you how create Jaxx wallet on computer to store Bitcoin, Ethereum and altcoins. Don’t forget to follow CHK.com for updates.
#Jaxx #Wallet #Electronic #wallet #reviews #storing #BTC #ETH #DASH #Zcash