After a quiet period of time Binance just introduced the 10th project above Binance Launchpad with the name KAVA. Project Launchpad this time can revive the IEO trend or something like PERL, BAND? Let’s find out together CHK Please!
What is Kava?
Kava is a DeFi (Decentralized Finance) platform. To become a decentralized financial platform, they provide a Lending platform and stable currency compatible with major cryptocurrencies. The platform accepts collateral such as BTC, XRP and ATOM.
How does the Kava platform work?
Users deposit their cryptocurrencies into the platform. The cryptocurrency will be locked out as collateral in the CDP. User will get a stable loan of USDX based on CDP value. Users pay loans and fees to unlock collateral. Similar to margin, the system will automatically liquidate collateral if the liabilities fall below the specified threshold. After the user has paid the debts, the system burns USDX and the collateral is returned to the user.
Electronic currency KAVA
What is KAVA Token?
This is the native cryptocurrency of the Kava ecosystem.
KAVA Token Use Cases
KAVA is used in three main cases:
- Security: Blocks are authenticated by 100 nodes. The reward for those running validators is KAVA tokens
- Administration network: KAVA is used for proposals and voting
- Last Resort’s Lender: KAVA acts as a “currency” that stabilizes the market price for USDX
Token governance and fund usage
As of October 2019, Kava Labs has used about 15% of the amount under the following allocation
- Platform development: 45%
- Business development and marketing: 25%
- Activities: 10%
- Legal & Accounting: 10%
- Others: 10%
KAVA token issuance schedule
The following chart shows the intended number of KAVA tokens to be issued monthly:
Distribution of KAVA
- Private Sale 1 (June 15 to June 30, 2019): 30.05% of the total supply
- Private Sale 2 (July 15 to July 31, 2019): accounts for 5.0% of the total supply
- Private Sale 3 (August 15 to August 31, 2019.): Accounts for 4.93% of the total supply
- Binance Launchpad Sale accounting for 6.52% of total supply
- Shareholders of Kava Labs holds 25.00% of total supply
- Token Treasury accounting for 28.48% of the total supply
You can keep tokens directly on exchanges that support this token (Binance, MXC, …) or in TrustWallet.
Roadmap of dproject
- MVP release of the Kava CDP system
- Public release of testnet 1.1
- Launch of a reward program to encourage users to run the validation nodes
- Public testnet release 2000
- Public testnet release 3000
- Mainnet launch
- Release System Beta CDP
- Completed vesting on-chain for validators
- OKEx Pool and Huobi Pool become Kava’s new validators
Quarter 1 of 2020
- Launch of Kava CDP Testnet
- Bug Bounty release
- Cross-chain asset in CDP system on mainnet
- Integrate deposited BTC Peg into the testnet of the CDP system
- Integrate both depository and non-custodial BTC Pegs into the mainnet of the CDP system
Partners in the ecosystem
The project has a number of prominent partners like Ripple or Cosmos. In addition, Kava also has the following partners:
Overview of the development team
Brian Kerr (CEO): Advisor of Snowball and DMarket.io
Ruaridh O’Donnell (Co-Founder): Former Data Engineer & Analyst at Levelworks, Deep Learning Specialist
Scott Stuart (Co-Founder and Head of Product): Former CEO of Levelworks
In addition, the project brings together prominent figures in the industry to head different departments.
Liquidity: KAVA tokens have not been actively traded as of the date of this report’s publication.
Top public Github repositories:
- kava: Blockchain Kava
- kava: Technical specifications and research of Blockchain Kava
- Kava-Testnets: Repository for Kava’s public Testnets
Kava’s main product is the CDP Kava platform. Here, users can mortgage electricity money to borrow USDX. To better understand how the system works when the mainnet officially works, see the following chart:
Kava’s community mainly includes:
- Stakers & Validators (Responsible for the security and administration of the platform)
- Investor and tradet (Platform’s user base)
- Application developer
Community and social channels
Telegram (English) | 1.7K Members
Twitter (English) | 3.8K Followers
Medium (English) | 204 Followers
Riot.im (English) | 160 Members
Sunny Aggarwal | Scientific researchers
Terry Chen | Twine, VP of Engineering
Roderik van der Graaf | Lemniscap, Managing Partner
Rob Leshner | Compound.finance, Founder & CEO
Brian Fabian Crain | Chorus One, Co-founder & CEO
Jack Zampoline | Tendermint, Product Manager
How to own KAVA token?
- Join the IEO
- Buy tokens on listed exchanges
- Join bounty programs
- Become a runner in validators for rewards
How to make a profit from KAVA
- You can trade or hold tokens on listed exchanges
- Staking on Binance to receive an annual interest of 3-20%
- Alternatively, you can join Lending on Binance. But you have to constantly check to see when the floor supports, lest you miss out.
Should invest in KAVA is not?
First, you need to know that any investment is both a risk and an opportunity. Therefore CHK It is recommended that you learn carefully and make your own decision, not listen to “incite” from any individual.
Details of the KAVA project on Binance Launchpad
KAVA token sale details
- Token name: Kava (KAVA)
- Launchpad Hard Cap: $ 3,000,000
- Total supply: 100,000,000 KAVA
- Total tokens allocated to Binance Launchpad: 6,521,739 KAVA (6.52% of total supply)
- Public token sale price: 1 KAVA = 0.46 USD (price in BNB will be determined before the lottery draw date)
- Token sale format: Lottery & Airdrop
- Maximum number of winning lottery tickets: 15,000
- Allocation for each winning ticket: 200 USD (434.78 KAVA)
- Total Airdrop: 326,087 KAVA
- Supported sessions: BNB only
- The token will initially be issued as a BEP2 asset.
- At 7:00 am, September 23, 2019 to 7:00 am, October 23, 2019: Balances will be taken daily for 30 days. Average balance taken daily over 30 days will determine how many tickets you can receive.
- At 1:00 pm, October 23, 2019: Eligible users can get tickets within 24 hours. The user must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket request. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
- At 1:00 pm, October 24, 2019: The ticket collection request will be closed and the lottery begins.
- At 3:00 pm, October 24, 2019: Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from the winning user’s account. Please ensure you have enough BNB in your account to deduct within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket.
- At 3:00 pm, October 24, 2019: After this time, the airdrop will be distributed to the unsuccessful tickets.
*Note: All times and dates are in Vietnamese time.
Lottery ticket distribution
Like the previous IEO, this time users will also receive a maximum of 10 tickets. Details are below:
Launchpad Win Rate Prediction 10
The market went down, so the number of Binance IEO participants was the highest at 43,600 people to Launchpad 9 with only 35,579 participants. CHK predicts this time to drop to 30,000 participants and an average of 5 tickets per person. Participants will have a 10% chance of winning. With a Hardcap of $ 3,000,000, pushing the KAVA price is easy, so the price can be x5-x8 compared to the IEO price.
Hope the article “What is KAVA? Introducing the 10th project details on Binance Launchpad ” brings lots of useful information. I wish you a successful investment!
#KAVA #Introducing #10th #project #details #Binance #Launchpad