385 total views
What is Mars Protocol (MARS)?
Mars Protocol is a money market project similar to Anchor Protocol. It can be imagined that this is like a regular bank but operates in the crypto market, where users can deposit money to receive interest and deposit collateral to get a loan.
Highlights of Mars Protocol (MARS)
Unlike conventional Lending projects, Mars Protocol in addition to allowing collateral by assets, also has uncollateral for Smart contracts included in the project’s Whitelist. And of course in the future it will be applicable to all Smart contracts.
The system includes the following components:
- Lender: Deposit assets into the Pool to earn interest.
- Borrower (with collateral): Borrow assets from Mars Protocol liquidity pools using collateral. Therefore, these borrowers can also be lenders
- Borrower (no collateral): These are smart contracts that borrow assets from Mars Protocol’s liquidity pools without depositing collateral. Each Smart contract credit line must be approved by the administration and will include a credit line to minimize the risk of the protocol
- Board: Are the people who Stake MARS – project token. In addition to administration, these people also receive transaction fees from the system.
Information about MARS . Token
Key Metrics MARS
- Token Name: MARS Token.
- Ticker: MARS.
- Blockchain: Updating…
- Token Standard: Updating…
- Contract: Updating…
- Token Type: Utility, Governance.
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 MARS.
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
MARS Token Allocation
- Community: 55%
- Team & Advisors: 20%
- Investors: 10%
- Reserves: 10%
- Initial Airdrop: 5%
MARS Token Sale
MARS Token Release Schedule
- Team & Advisors: 6 months cliff, 3 years vesting.
- Investors: 6 months cliff, 1 year vesting.
MARS Token Use Case
MARS coins are used to:
- System fee sharing.
- Risk sharing with the project: When there is a serious problem, the project will sell 30% of the locked MARS for compensation.
How to earn and own MARS Token
5% MARS used to Airdrop for Stake LUNA users (50%). In addition, users can buy on the floor after listing.
MARS . coin exchange & wallet
MARS . coin storage wallet
Since Mars Protocol has not issued a token yet, it is not clear what the token standard is. Expected to be on the Ethereum platform, MARS is likely to be supported on CHK Wallet as well.
MARS . Coin Exchange
Currently, there is no information on which exchanges MARS is listed on; However, CHK Wallet supports many popular AMMs today (Uniswap, SushiSwap,…) so TCP can be bought and sold right on CHK Wallet. Details will be updated later.
Roadmaps & Updates
Project team, investors & partners
The project is supported by Delphi Digital and IDEO Colab Ventures
#Mars #Protocol #MARS #Coin #Complete #Latest