474 total views
What is Propel (PEL)?
Propel is an all-in-one blockchain infrastructure provider. Infrastructure includes: MaaS (Metaverse as a Service) & DaaS (DeFi as a Service) along with SaaS (Staking as a Service) ecosystem.
Propel problems, solutions and features
- Building a high-quality Blockchain project requires technical time, cost infrastructure, and quality assurance. This can sometimes be difficult for the project maintainers.
- There is currently no easy way to apply Defi and Metaverse. Anyone building must start from scratch. There are very few documents and sources to refer to creating a classy development.
- There are many ideas to consider, but putting them into action requires technical expertise,…
- Propel Solutions recognized the need for a multi-tool in the industry and thus became the first MaaS (Metaverse as a Service), DaaS (DeFi as a Service) and SaaS (Staking as a Service).
- Propel provides a comprehensive technology system for building blockchains such as Polkadot, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Polygon and xDAI. Propel aims to reduce repetitive work for Blockchain projects and simplify the creation of Metaverse and DeFi projects.
- Propel has invested heavily in independent product development and audits in three key areas of Blockchain technology: Metaverse, DeFi and Launchpool.
Watch now: Things to know about Metaverse and 5 notable Metaverse projects
Features of Propel
- To save project maintainers time, money and effort, Propel has come up with DeFi plug-n-play solutions that can be easily integrated into your project.
- Propel is the industry’s first DaaS & MaaS provider that helps the Blockchain ecosystem to grow with ease.
- The modules are ready to use as well as customizable with an easy interface that requires no coding. Top support team to resolve queries in real time.
- Propel consists of talented, focused and hard working team members to fulfill all your Blockchain & DeFi needs. Propel’s services and smart contracts are developed by experts and have been audited many times by industry leaders.
- Ticker: PEL.
- Blockchain: Ethereum.
- Token Standard: ERC-120.
- Token Type: Utility, Governance.
- Contract: Updating…
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 PEL.
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
- Seeds: 6%.
- Private: 13%.
- Public: 5.4%.
- Staking Rewards: 20%.
- Ecosystem & Marketing: 25.6%.
- Reserves: 10%.
- Team: 20%.
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
- Staking: Users will stake PEL to earn rewards and participate in launches.
- Governance: Users will signal their intent to make platform decisions through the PEL native governance token.
- Deflation via Platform Growth: As Propel itself grows, PEL is retained and acquired for B2B transactions.
- Seed sale price: $0.07/pel, raise: $420,000.
- Price sale price: 0.1$/pel, raise: 1,300,000$.
- Public sale price: $0.13/pel, raise: $702,000.
PEL Token storage wallet
Can be stored on Coin98 Wallet.
Enter Coin98 Wallet Referral ID as “C98NBDN89Q” to support BTA.
Exchange PEL Token
It is possible to trade on Kucoin.
- Oddz Finance
The evolution of blockchain technology has led to the emergence of groundbreaking concepts such as DeFI and, more recently, Metaverses powered by NFT. The Web3.0 revolution, envisions a decentralized, data-driven Internet, running on intelligent algorithms.
Realizing how difficult it is to build high-quality blockchain projects, Propel has introduced its solution to solve those problems. Will Propel achieve development in the near future?
Make your own decision, the article is for reference only and is not investment advice.
#Propel #PEL #PEL #Cryptocurrency #Details