551 total views
What is Raze Network?
Raze Network is a Substrate-based cross-chain security protocol for the Polkadot ecosystem. Raze Network builds a cross-chain intermediary security solution for all of DeFi and Web3.0.
What is special about Raze Network?
Raze Network enables cross-chain anonymous payment and transaction systems while protecting asset transparency and user behavior from surveillance. It can anonymize all cryptocurrencies on all chains.
Raze Network mints anonymous tokens from the base tokens on the contract at a ratio of 1:1 minting value. zkSNARK is an anonymous token that also provides the information needed to exchange data. zkSNARK will have three specifications: Mint, Transfer and Redeem.
- Mint: The function will convert which token to the anonymous version.
- Redeem: lFunction will convert from anonymous token back to original form.
- transfer: Anonymous token transfer function. It will conceal and protect both the sender, the receiver, and the amount being sent.
Raze Network currently has 4 main products:
- Private Transactions: End users can use RAZE to anonymize on-chain transactions between senders and inter-chain recipients.
- Secret DeFi Bridge: End users can hide their transaction history on DeFi products on Uniswap, AAVE, Compound and DeFi ecosystem on Polkadot, Cosmos.
- Anonymity Mining: End users can mine RAZE with access to an anonymous liquidity pool.
- RazeVM Integration: Developers can exploit functionality into decentralized applications.
Key Metrics Token
- Ticker: RAZE
- Blockchain Ethereum
- Standard Tokens: ERC2.0
- Token Type: Utility
- Contract: 0x5Eaa69B29f99C84Fe5dE8200340b4e9b4Ab38EaC
- Total Supply: 120,000,000 RAZE
- Circulation supply: 60,090,910 RAZE .
- Seed Sale: 6%
- Private Sale: 14%
- Public Sale: 3.5%
- Liquidity Reward: 40%
- Operational Reverve 15%
- Vault: 8.5%
- Team: 10%
- Advisors: 3%
Raze Network sold Public Sale from April 2, 2021 to April 15, 2021:
Token Use Case
- Transaction Security
- Governance and Voting
- Provide liquidity
- Usage fee on Raze Network
- Rewards for providing liquidity
How to earn / where to buy RAZE?
RAZE token is now traded on exchanges Uniswap, Pancakeswap, and Gate.io.
RAZE Where is it stored?
RAZE is an ERC 2.0 token so we can save it on exchanges or wallets like: Trustwallet, MetaMask, Coin98 Wallet…
Assess the potential of Raze Network (RAZE)
Raze Network Team
- Justin Kellison – Project Lead
- Dylan Dewdney – Strategy Advisor
- Garlam Won – Marketing Advisor
- Ryuhei Matsuda – Blockchain Engineer
- Kyle Chase – Advisor
- Eric Clark Su – Advisor
The purpose of Raze Network is to create an anonymous cross-chain transaction system, while protecting the transparency of users’ assets from surveillance. But will the project face resistance from traditional managers? What do you think about this project?
All information is the author’s personal judgment and analysis, the information is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice.
#Raze #Network #RAZE #Learn #RAZE #coin