712 total views
What is Solice?
Solice is a whole of the virtual world (metaverse), including NFTs and communities connected together on the Solana platform. Solice’s vision is to improve the overall user experience by connecting them to the whole through interoperability (VR, AR).
Watch now: Things to know about Metaverse and 5 notable Metaverse projects
Solice is designed to give users as much freedom as possible, like real-world life, support on different platforms, remove barriers of different hardware, software and operating systems , this allows multiple users to invite and connect with their friends and family.
Highlights of Solice
Solice ID is the key of the metaverse. Users will be able to securely connect their wallet to their Solice ID without revealing any unnecessary information.
Editor is a standalone SDK that allows users to create their own content and mini-games, as long as it meets the requirements. Users then turn these assets into NFTs to create scarcity, they are displayed or played in the Solice metaverse.
User-designed revenue model
Solice allows users to opt-in to revenue generation, with revenue models that they can design themselves. A simple revenue model is charging an entrance fee to access a piece of land or a building. For example, an art gallery, video game, live concert, and personal NFT studio can all monetize this model.
Item crafting system
The user can get materials and materials in the metaverse. Those components and materials can then be crafted into complete NFT assets, which makes that asset increasingly rare and scarce.
In a later stage, Solice will introduce play-to-earn mechanics into the metaverse. Currently, Solice only has mini games and rewards missions for users.
Solice relies on DeFi protocols to provide interesting features. For example, adding widgets to plots so users can do Land Staking, allowing users to staking their plots for more APY rewards while also offering a chance to get materials and ingredients rare at the same time.
pet . system
There will be many pets in Solice, all with different attributes and different rarity levels. Those elements will have different APY ratios, giving the user a higher chance of earning rare items, like gems – or Eggs, which can hatch into new pets.
Marketplace is not only a web-based exchange hub, but also a place where users will be able to see objects in 3D VR, giving potential buyers a more immersive experience.
What sets Solice apart from other projects is the immersive user experience using VR technology and cross-platform. Currently, most of the GameFi projects on the market today are usually only available on a single platform that is smartphone or web. This limits the art style and software load of the actual product.
By enabling metaverse Solice on VR, users will get a more immersive feeling to fully enjoy themselves in this metaverse. Whether users are using smartphones, desktop computers or VR devices, all users can connect to the same metaverse to play, communicate, socialize and even work together.
- Ticker: SLC
- Blockchain: Solana
- Standard Tokens: SPL
- Contract: Updating…
- Token type: Governance, utility
- Total Supply: 400,000,000 SLC
- Init Circulating Supply: 43,200,000 SLC
- Initial market cap: $3,024,000 USD
- Source: Whitepaper
- Reserve: 20%
- Team: 15%
- Advisor: 3%
- Ecosystem: 10%
- Community & marketing: 15%
- Private sale: 17%
- Seed round: 6%
- Platform reward: 7%
- User incentive: 5%
- Public sale: 2%
Token Release Schedule
- Reserve: Vesting for 2 years after 1 year of locking.
- Team: Vesting quarterly within 2 years after 1 year lock.
- Advisor: Vesting quarterly for 2 years after 1 year of lock.
- Ecosystem: 6 months lock then vesting within 2 years.
- Community & marketing: 30% unlock, rest vesting in 7 months.
- Private sale: 18 months vesting, quarterly unlock.
- Seed round: 18 months vesting, quarterly unlock.
- Platform reward: 50% unlock, rest vesting in 5 months.
- User incentive: 40% unlock, rest vesting in 6 months.
- Public sale: 40% unlock, 60% remaining every quarter.
Token Use Case
- Seed sale price: $0.04
- Private sale price: $0.05
- Public sale price: $0.07
SLC token On which exchange is it traded?
SLC is not currently listed on exchanges.
How to earn and own SLC Token
SLC coin storage wallet
Can be stored on Coin98 Wallet.
Enter Coin98 Wallet Referral ID as “C98NBDN89Q” to support BTA.
The project has a team with extensive experience in the field of blockchain and virtual reality technology:
- Christian – CEO: Christian has a background in crypto when joining since 2016. Previous experiences from Fantom, LTO Network and Solanium have developed his expertise in various aspects.
- Serena – COO: Serena is an experienced business strategist with a trading background. She has been involved in business deals worth more than 750 million dollars, is a consultant for an angel investment fund.
- Ray – CTO: Has more than 10 years of programming experience, worked at Nissan Motors.
- VSWORK: As a company that provides content about VR/ AR/ XR,… for Solice.
Investor & Partner
Solice has raised $4.63M from a BILLION investment roundhree Arrows Capital, Animoca Brands, and DeFiance Capital In the lead, there are also other investment funds including Genblock Capital, Alameda Research, Solanium Ventures,,….
Community & Social
Solice is a leading VR metaverse project on the Solana blockchain that offers a completely different experience from current metaverses. With investment from big names like Three Arrows Capital, DeFiance Capital, Alameda Research, the project deserves a name for future investment.
Above is an article sharing What is Solice? All knowledge is for reference only and is not investment advice, any decision to buy, sell or participate in investment, readers must decide for themselves. Thanks!
#Solice #SLC #SLC #Cryptocurrency #Details